Advertisement

Author Topic: What college/university/technical school did you attend?  (Read 50140 times)

JazzBootz

Re: What college/university/technical school did you attend?
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2012, 12:49:41 AM »
Bachelor of Commerce with a double major in Accounting and Finance from Griffith Uni

Master of Business Information Systems with a double major in Project Management and Business Intelligence at Monash Uni

yeah I'm smart and disciplined!  Bet none of you mofos knew that!!!  100% vauv material right here yo! lol  :D

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 12:52:17 AM by JazzBootz »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

pipa

« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »
yale university.  :D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2012, 02:18:28 AM »
UCSB c/o 2008. =]

Shoo, I wish I had time & money to go to beauty school. Seems fun..hehe
hey, I graduated from UCSB too! Way back in the 90s though.

yajmafia

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2012, 02:36:39 AM »
Century College
Crown College
Rasmussen College

Offline Ron Burgundy

• Sr. Poster
  • Handsome Man's Club Applicant
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2012, 01:29:37 AM »
University of St. Thomas B.A

and currently working on MBA, National American University.... .maybe PhD starting next spring?

"One day. One night. Saturdays alright. Online's just fine. Night time. Any time. Get your degree. Set yourself free. National... American.... University..."

Best jingle eva!!! :D

LION HEART

« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2012, 08:48:31 AM »
Concordia University-Irvine and Saint Paul.

LadyLionness

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2012, 08:24:55 PM »
Wayne State University - Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering with an Emphasis in Computer Engineering

Villanova Uninversity (online) - Project Management

snowpea

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2012, 11:47:38 PM »
hey, I graduated from UCSB too! Way back in the 90s though.

Really? I bet it was hella fun back then huh? lol.  I hear they've gotten more strict.  I miss SB life.

closedjournal

« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2012, 05:14:44 PM »
I graduated in 2008 from the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities with a BA in Sociology and English (double major).

go-go

« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2012, 11:59:09 AM »
Century College
Crown College
Rasmussen College

Crown College... did it used to be called St. Paul Bible College?  If so, then my older sister and my brother-in-law went there back in old days.

I went to UWM (for biology) and now at AVC (for RN)
My husband went to UCF (BS), then Cal Poly Pomona (MS) and took some online classes w/ U of Wash for their aerospace program

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »
Thats awesome to see so many folks going to higher education, for those who are just starting... in my personal opinion, wait a bit, or you should at least know what you want to do before you go in, when I was going to college, honestly I didn't know what I was going to be and just followed and took whatever courses the few guys at my college was going, at the time being an Engineer was the big thing and so thats all the courses I took...and they were hard too, now I look back and I think to myself, those two years of my life, even though it was for education, was wasted away...I'm not even in that field anymore, I don't remember hardly half the stuff I learned then. 

If you decide to go straight into college make sure you know what you want out of your education or you'll spend alot of time wasted and money wasted if you're flipping alot of the bill from your own pocket.  At the very least I say take courses so you can at least be a teacher when you get out.  AT the very least!  That way you'll have some sort of job.  I remember going to my sister's graduation and alot of folks I saw graduate with a major in General STudies.... I mean for realz? Hopefully they can get some sorta teaching job.

Basically, I'm saying don't go to college if you're just going to be wasting your time, college is not needed untill you know you need it and you know what you want to be. 

Also, I see alot of awesome major's in here as well as major's I'm thinking "how are you going to make money with that?!?!"  Please don't be offended, back in the day my sister when she went to college said she was going to become a marine biologist and I told her, how is she going to make money with that!?!?!?  Good thing reality hit her and she became a RN, now she's banking.   So I wanted to ask all of the one's with a degree in whatever, how are you folks fairing in your financial life?  Did the degrees help you out any?

I do see alot of folks with multiple degrees from multiple colleges and was wondering if all those colleges helped out as well, did they?

Now for me, I'm going to say I don't have any kinda degree which is obvious and not making that much money honestly still living check to check.  Could it be due to lack of education?  Could be...

So please commet!

Quite interesting really...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2012, 10:45:24 AM »
Thats awesome to see so many folks going to higher education, for those who are just starting... in my personal opinion, wait a bit, or you should at least know what you want to do before you go in, when I was going to college, honestly I didn't know what I was going to be and just followed and took whatever courses the few guys at my college was going, at the time being an Engineer was the big thing and so thats all the courses I took...and they were hard too, now I look back and I think to myself, those two years of my life, even though it was for education, was wasted away...I'm not even in that field anymore, I don't remember hardly half the stuff I learned then. 

If you decide to go straight into college make sure you know what you want out of your education or you'll spend alot of time wasted and money wasted if you're flipping alot of the bill from your own pocket.  At the very least I say take courses so you can at least be a teacher when you get out.  AT the very least!  That way you'll have some sort of job.  I remember going to my sister's graduation and alot of folks I saw graduate with a major in General STudies.... I mean for realz? Hopefully they can get some sorta teaching job.

Basically, I'm saying don't go to college if you're just going to be wasting your time, college is not needed untill you know you need it and you know what you want to be. 

Also, I see alot of awesome major's in here as well as major's I'm thinking "how are you going to make money with that?!?!"  Please don't be offended, back in the day my sister when she went to college said she was going to become a marine biologist and I told her, how is she going to make money with that!?!?!?  Good thing reality hit her and she became a RN, now she's banking.   So I wanted to ask all of the one's with a degree in whatever, how are you folks fairing in your financial life?  Did the degrees help you out any?

I do see alot of folks with multiple degrees from multiple colleges and was wondering if all those colleges helped out as well, did they?

Now for me, I'm going to say I don't have any kinda degree which is obvious and not making that much money honestly still living check to check.  Could it be due to lack of education?  Could be...

So please commet!

Quite interesting really...

Yeah idk what im goinh to college for too. Ive been going for 2 years now. I really dont want to be a drop out but i know that living paycheck to paycheck aint the life i want to live. So for now, im going to find myself basically. I think that is the whole idea of college. Dont u agree?

princessnerd

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2012, 12:03:57 AM »

Yeah idk what im goinh to college for too. Ive been going for 2 years now. I really dont want to be a drop out but i know that living paycheck to paycheck aint the life i want to live. So for now, im going to find myself basically. I think that is the whole idea of college. Dont u agree?

My daughter attends UC Davis and I'm footing the bill. If she wants to waste my money on finding herself, she can go to Community or go to work. Time is money.

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »
My daughter attends UC Davis and I'm footing the bill. If she wants to waste my money on finding herself, she can go to Community or go to work. Time is money.

I honestly think that is the best investment for your money ma'am..

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2012, 01:05:38 AM »
Really? I bet it was hella fun back then huh? lol.  I hear they've gotten more strict.  I miss SB life.
yah..  They were starting to tighten up in the mid 90's.  before that, open garage bands and slam dancing in the streets were quite popular.

Advertisements