Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 235251 times)

pendogg

Re: argh.
« Reply #1365 on: August 10, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »
pregnant lady on a horse? no way!! hahaha!! i'm not sure what hotel it is ..i didn't book it.
for once i'm not in charge of the trip.  8)

what?? i meant last year. pre pregnancy. lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #1366 on: August 11, 2009, 09:30:39 AM »
what?? i meant last year. pre pregnancy. lol

my bad. my bad. lol!!!!

wanna have dinner with me for my bday? since i don't have anybody to hang out with. lol!!!

bootee

« Reply #1367 on: August 11, 2009, 09:31:40 AM »
Today is my Mom's birthday.  :occasion13: :occasion1: :occasion5: :occasion15: :occasion16: :occasion17: :occasion18:

pendogg

« Reply #1368 on: August 12, 2009, 12:44:18 AM »
Was gonna ask you that. 16th right?

bootee

« Reply #1369 on: August 12, 2009, 12:31:17 PM »
the 21st.  ???

pendogg

« Reply #1370 on: August 13, 2009, 09:26:20 AM »
Where did I get 16? Cool. Call you the day before

bootee

« Reply #1371 on: August 13, 2009, 09:48:27 AM »
i have no idea. lol!! ...i talked to ger and she said she'd join us too. i haven't heard from chick so iono.

but hey, i got your text msg. i have to flush the transmission fluid on my car so i'll be driving myself to merced.
thanks for the heads up tho. :)

bootee

« Reply #1372 on: August 13, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
my sisters are always deceiving each other.

Ok, I don't really care but when it involves others ..it gets me mad. Still, all I can do is call them dumb and tell them to fukk off. lol. My niece too. Omg. I can't wait for her to finish high school so she can start her life. Since she seems to hate everybody ..I want to see her off on her own. She thinks I have it good because I live by myself. But she doesn't know half of it.

I've been smoke free since Summer Love.  :D ;D I've been doing really good with those "I only puff when I go to shows or when I drink" ..shows are only once a month. And since I don't have anybody to hang out with I don't drink. And when I do drink its when I'm at shows so I've been really really good at it. haha!!  O0 I've had days where my head is about to explode and I feel like I need to whoooooo-sa with a smoke but I really don't go there. lol.

Lots of changes are fluttering around.  :thefinger:

bootee

« Reply #1373 on: August 14, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »
Can't sleep.

this whole week ..I haven't been sleeping well. I would stay up until 1am and then wake up at 6am for work.  :-\ Last night I was tossing and turning 'til 2am. I had the tv on and after South Park it was Reno 911 and after Reno 911 its Punk'd. And when Punk'd is on ..its definitely 2am. lol ..Sigh.
well, another weekend in Merced. I really really want to go home. I do. And I am. But its back to where it was before. My older sister's *ahem* ..man got himself locked up again. My younger sister went back to my parents since school is starting. So my older sister drops all her kids to my parents. And I just hate it.  :-X :-\
but oh well ..what can I do? Nothing. So, I'm gonna cruise down 99 South driving 65 mph and enjoy the ride there.

superchick

« Reply #1374 on: August 15, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »
When's dinner?

bootee

« Reply #1375 on: August 17, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »
When's dinner?

Friday. But I'm not sure where yet.  ;D

bootee

« Reply #1376 on: August 17, 2009, 01:19:43 PM »
this year I sent 3 emails for a birthday shout out on A State Of Trance

lol!! I kinda forgot. I think i sent 1 in June, 1 in July, and 1 in August.  ;D Fat chance but it doesn't hurt to try. If it fails I won't attempt to try again next year. lol

this weekend was cool. my sister called and asked me if i was coming home next weekend for my birthday and i think the plans are still on so i said no. and after she got off work at 2pm ..she brought me this huge cake.  :) ok. first she handed me a small box that said "Happy 27th Birthday Tee" ..and there it was a small ass cupcake. lol!! but her friend came knocking on the door holding a huge cake with my name on it. the whole family was home too. which was nice. everybody sang happy birthday to me and i had my little niece Alysa to help me make a wish.

its gonna be a long week.

work is slow.  :-\

bootee

« Reply #1377 on: August 18, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

my sister got me this cake. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
when her friend walked in with the cake i was like ..  :o :o and my niece, Alysa was like "is that Ken barbie?" hahahaha

bootee

« Reply #1378 on: August 24, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »
birthday: thumbs down.

on the other side tho ..
i received some chilling news. and i'm so excited.

bootee

« Reply #1379 on: August 25, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »
the best msg i've got so far for my stupid birthday. lol

Advertisements