Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 229101 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #2100 on: November 20, 2013, 04:20:16 AM »
Mute.

Its been 51 days since TomorrowWorld and Ive been without a show since then. Its sad. :( lol. It makes me not want to talk to anybody.

Dont bother me. Im busy blocking the loud noises.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

bootee

« Reply #2101 on: November 26, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »

I'm not as excited. Maybe it'll change when the date gets closer but I'm glad I got the first tier of tickets.  :D ;D O0

bootee

« Reply #2102 on: February 27, 2014, 02:24:07 PM »
well, hello journal.

happy new year!! it has been quite the journey. from blocking out shows to recovering from them. it has been a quiet start for 2014 so far. new years eve was super quiet. i actually worked that night. i couldn't believe it too. and now its February. so far all i have in stored is 3 straight nights of Markus Schulz. one in Chico and 2 nights in SF. i am super excited. what else? maybe a few places to travel to ...just to getaway? i don't have all the details yet and i haven't thought about it enough but i try to make this life a little more exciting.
taking a moment to reflect on people. they change in so many ways and forms. the way they like to the way they love. its so annoying at times but i've come to accept that. i too may probably have changed. naaaaaaaaah. i'm still the same. lol ...its nice to watch others grow with you. come my friend, you suck but i love you and i accept you.  ;D
i'm not sure what it is but lately, i've been dreaming about poop. Lol. i know others may say its a sign of $$ and i don't know if i believe that because i'm still living like i have a dollar in my account. lol ...i have a strand of white hair on the top of my head that i cannot remove. so far things have been ok. and i'm not trying to be superstitious but if i remove it and things change ...i'm not gonna be very happy. Lol. i think i've been a lot more content in life. there are still people out there that take most of what i have and drop me like a hot pot but i'm doing okay. i'm not as angry as i was a year ago. i haven't figured things out yet but it will be okay. i will be okay.
EDC is a few months away. i'm not sure how its gonna work out but i'm going to enjoy it. i am going to break this back. lol. i'm afraid that if i slow down i might start to feel the pain and the pressure from my body. i'm starting to feel it. its getting harder to recover but i'm not as bad as the others. some people can't even do past 2am. i am still a machine.  O0

here's to 2014. *cheers

pendogg

« Reply #2103 on: September 30, 2015, 01:21:26 AM »
Oh. I found you. Lol

Advertisements