Advertisement

Author Topic: argh.  (Read 230647 times)

bootee

Re: argh.
« Reply #1335 on: July 23, 2009, 10:03:02 AM »
I get to pick up the car tomorrow. Yay!!  :hello2:

I'm gonna drive to Merced tomorrow, spend a night and then leave early enough to pick up Chuey
and his brother/cousin ..and then head straight to SF. I hope there's a few records left in Berkeley.
I wanna get some and make sure I have one for Lange to sign.  ;D ...Out Of The Sky, I hope they
have that one.  :) ..I'm debating if I should bring my video camera or not. If I bring a record I'm gonna
have my backpack. But I don't want to carry the video camera. lol!! Unless Chuey's got some plans up in
his sleeves and wants me to have it so we can tape his little brother!! < ----------- first rave ever!!  ;D

I'm just gonna go and chill ..I haven't seen Lange since Be Thankful 2. It should be fun.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

drEamer

« Reply #1336 on: July 23, 2009, 02:15:58 PM »
never seen lange! LOL

bootee

« Reply #1337 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:44 PM »
never seen lange! LOL

Really? He is not bad at all.

at Be Thankful 2 he had a short set because the EMT had to come in to get this girl who OD on the floor. and the cops wanted to shut it down. so the music stopped for a good 30 minutes. and when Jean talked them down ..Dyloot continued the party ..and closed.

drEamer

« Reply #1338 on: July 23, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »
ive heard his sets, but just never really interested in seeing him....martin roth either

bootee

« Reply #1339 on: July 23, 2009, 02:47:04 PM »
martin roth is alright.

martin and lange actually stayed and hung out until the party was over. cool dudes.
i'm sad to say i never got any pictures with them. why? i dont' know. hahahaha

bootee

« Reply #1340 on: July 23, 2009, 04:45:06 PM »
omg.

LovEvolution tickets are on sale now. $47 for general. Last year I got mines for $40.  ???
they better have a bomb ass lineup for adding $7 more. LOL

pendogg

« Reply #1341 on: July 23, 2009, 10:10:54 PM »
so like...I've been off since 7/21 and probably not returning to work till next year. so like....i can't do too much, but why don't ya give me a head ups whatever you guys maybe up to. ie. party weekend in SF, i may wanna see the beach. as long as i don't have a migraine. cause i think i would soon be crazy, ok, crazyier (if that's possible!) if i have to sit at home all day, every day, 24/7, staring at nai for 6 months. serious. i'm very limited, but offer me and i might be able to.  :D

bootee

« Reply #1342 on: July 24, 2009, 09:16:40 AM »
so like...I've been off since 7/21 and probably not returning to work till next year. so like....i can't do too much, but why don't ya give me a head ups whatever you guys maybe up to. ie. party weekend in SF, i may wanna see the beach. as long as i don't have a migraine. cause i think i would soon be crazy, ok, crazyier (if that's possible!) if i have to sit at home all day, every day, 24/7, staring at nai for 6 months. serious. i'm very limited, but offer me and i might be able to.  :D

did you get a text from Chick? we're going to SF for my bday but we're hitting the clubs.
i didn't really think about staying there because Lilly's aunt, Toothfairy is going to be in CA
the week after. and we're also going to SF for like 2 days. you can join us if you want. i
can ask her to book another room for you. i think she got discounted.

bootee

« Reply #1343 on: July 24, 2009, 02:48:14 PM »
here it is. Friday.

another boring day at work. we installed a camera inside the office. i hate my coworkers.  >:(
anywho, i'm gonna head to merced for a night. and then off to SF tomorrow.

*crossing fingers* ..for a great time. :)

pendogg

« Reply #1344 on: July 24, 2009, 03:54:49 PM »
did you get a text from Chick? we're going to SF for my bday but we're hitting the clubs.
i didn't really think about staying there because Lilly's aunt, Toothfairy is going to be in CA
the week after. and we're also going to SF for like 2 days. you can join us if you want. i
can ask her to book another room for you. i think she got discounted.
oh...confused for a minute. I'm like she only text me about 1015. For some unknown reason, I remember that 1015 is in sac. Lol. Telss you I'm out of loop.  But yeah, give me the dates and we can see.   

bootee

« Reply #1345 on: July 24, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »
oh...confused for a minute. I'm like she only text me about 1015. For some unknown reason, I remember that 1015 is in sac. Lol. Telss you I'm out of loop.  But yeah, give me the dates and we can see.   

august 28th & 29th. let me know. :)

bootee

« Reply #1346 on: July 28, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Saturday

I have the worst luck with cars.
so, I drove the car to Sac on Saturday ..hoping to drive it to Summer Love but for some reason my tranny was slipping a little. Ok. it was a lot. By the time I got to Chuey's place it was going crazy. We drove it down to Lei's place on Mack/Bruceville and yea, that thing was not gonna make it to SF.  :-\
so, I left the car there and we drove Lei's Mercedes. I will never let anyone drive me to SF ever again!! We were listening to love songs the whole way there. How the hell do you get hyped up for a party by listening to love songs??  ??? ??? thank god I brought my backpack where my set of headphones were at. I plugged that mofo up and listened to ASOT the whole way there. but his car didn't have ac so I couldn't hear shit with all the windows rolled down. I just basically laid in the back seat and slept. I slept til we got to Berkeley. Went to the Skillz Dj Workshop and it was empty. Couldn't even find a single record that I like.  :(
Summer Love was ok. I was bored with the first half. Hung out in the drinking area/house room for a long while. Watched Hil Huerta spin. that mofo is funny.  ;D I was so bored I poppped. lol!! by 11pm ..I was  :D I was ready to floor. I sat down ..turned to my right and what did I see? I saw a guy finger a girl in her butthole. I immediately got up and stood next to Chuey. LOL!! It was disgusting. Total roll kill ..I left Chuey and them for a while after that. Went backstage and hung out with Danielle and met Lange. Got to talk to him for a bit.  :) He is so short and funny. lol

Sunday.

woke up and called Chuey to pick me up so I can get my car. we picked up Lei and had some TK noodles.  :) went back to his place and I started up the car. put it on reverse and for some odd reason ..it started driving normal again.  ??? ...so Chuey and I get a text from Jean to come over and bbq but we didn't get close to it. I bought charcoal for nothing. lol. oh well ..I have enough problems in my life. I don't need to be hearing about others. I don't care if you call me selfish or not.

and so I went home and made the rest of my day a movie night. watched like 3 movies and ko'd early. I'm gonna take a break until my bday. that's for sure. :)

bootee

« Reply #1347 on: July 28, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »

Ronski Speed for my Birthday. :headbang:

bootee

« Reply #1348 on: July 28, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
I'm thinking about getting a new futon.  :-X

bootee

« Reply #1349 on: July 28, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »
ever spent money on something that you don't remember buying?

sometimes when i check my bank account i'm like "WTF DID I BUY FROM KHOLS?" ..lol
then i'd go back and see if i still have the receipt.  ;D i do shit like that all the time. and
knowing me ..i don't buy just anything for the heck of it. i only shop when i really really
need to. that's how i save. :) i use to have a drawer full of change/bills. just pocket
money that i find doing the laundry or something. that was part of my life savings ..lol!!
instead of under my bed it was my drawer.  :D ;D

« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 04:00:59 PM by bootee »

Advertisements