Advertisement

Author Topic: HmooBForcE's Photos  (Read 25343 times)

Eyedumgai

Re: HmooBForcE's Photos
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »
i'm gonna have to say that focha and TUBHMOOBVAJ stuff looks cheap and getto... not sure where they learned photography from but damn... someone needs to teach them some photoshop skills 101  O0
Ua li cas...you hais lus phem ua luaj?!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

TUBHMOOBVAJ

« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2010, 09:18:24 AM »
@8v10un30sun: If you're calling me being honest mad then yes...I am mad all the time. Atleast I am down to Earth about giving people straight forward input. That's reality and if you're in that field of business then it's expected!

@Paper: Are you willing to teach me photoshop? You sound very experience and I am alway open for more learning. Let me know when you are available and this time no excuse please.  ;D

callaesthetics

« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2010, 08:54:34 PM »
I think your flyers look just fine.

But i have to say, you can't tell people who judge your work to show you that they can do it better. Your best criticism will come from people who have no clue how to do this at all. Their view of how a flyer is processed is untainted and they can give unbiased feedbacks. I do photography as a hobby and my favorite critiques come from your average person who doesn't care much/know about taking photos.

TYC

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2010, 07:43:48 PM »
I think your flyers look just fine.

But i have to say, you can't tell people who judge your work to show you that they can do it better. Your best criticism will come from people who have no clue how to do this at all. Their view of how a flyer is processed is untainted and they can give unbiased feedbacks. I do photography as a hobby and my favorite critiques come from your average person who doesn't care much/know about taking photos.

I'm actually the opposite. It took a while for me to get used to it but I used to hate when someone who has no knowledge or know very little about photography comes in and tell me what they think is right. I usually ignore it unless they have a point. To me, if you're going to give CC, at least address the problem and give advice on how it could be fix. You cant just talk about how you dont like this and that.....becau se opinions are like ****s, everyone has one.

callaesthetics

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2010, 09:03:03 AM »
I'm actually the opposite. It took a while for me to get used to it but I used to hate when someone who has no knowledge or know very little about photography comes in and tell me what they think is right. I usually ignore it unless they have a point. To me, if you're going to give CC, at least address the problem and give advice on how it could be fix. You cant just talk about how you dont like this and that.....becau se opinions are like ****s, everyone has one.

If i receive bad feedbacks, i just take it with a grain of salt. If i like a certain thing im doing ill continue doing it. But most of the time, non-camera people don't pay attention to the technical details and the only bad things theyll say is, she's got a bad pose, smile, etc. The feedbacks im looking for from your average person is "hey, it looks so nice/professional".
If i want technical critiques, i come to the photogs.

Back to the flyers. I have no clue how to do graphic designs, so i'm looking at it as most people would. All i see is infos (when, where, what) and pictures (gogo dancers) and it's put together in a way to show me that this might be a fun party. I think HmoobForce accomplish what he has set out to do, which is provide people with info in a more interesting/entertaining way.

HF Beats

« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2010, 01:22:29 AM »
=)

party this friday nighttt....!!!! north carolina!!!!

HF Beats

« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2010, 01:23:52 AM »

HF Beats

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2010, 06:52:45 PM »

Deevil

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2010, 12:20:29 AM »

Design-wise, I like everything about this flyer. My only complaint is that the text are hard to read. Is there a way for you to spread them out?

madeup

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2010, 12:51:44 AM »
Design-wise, I like everything about this flyer. My only complaint is that the text are hard to read. Is there a way for you to spread them out?

agreed. fonts too hard to read. i want to be able to read it without puttin too much effort into it.

HF Beats

« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2012, 06:35:40 PM »
WORK HARD, PARTY HARD!
LABOR DAY WEEKEN 2012

sATURDAY-SEPTEMBER 01, 2012

SPECIAL GUEST:
DJ ONPOINT
DJ HMOOBFORCE

OPEN 9pm-2am
16+ PARTY HARD