Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I don't remember which PHer but she used to post this phrase all the time whenever there was a domestic killing:

"Txiv neej ces mus tuag rau ob ceg xwb os."

This applies to TGX.
Tou Ger Xiong died in a shameful way. It's just the sad truth.

It's like people who sky dive. It's so cool as long as they're alive. But if they die from it, people will say, "well that was stupid. How can he be that stupid to do such a risky thing."

Yep.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The legacy that Tou Ger Xiong left is that he was murdered in another country for trying to get booty.

When people say his name, that is all they will remember.

"Oh, that guy who was murdered because he went to get Mev booty?"

Even if they say, "the activist Tou Ger Xiong", people will say, "the one who was murdered because he went to get Mev booty, right?"

A long time ago there was this dude who was obsessed over a very famous and desired Hmong singer. He said that if he couldn't marry her then he would not marry at all. Anyways, he eventually married a Chinese wife. Unfortunately, this dude died from cancer. He didn't have any blood brothers but his clan did do the funeral.

Anyways, after he gone, his Chinese wife took the kids and moved to China.
lol

got me thinking... you know
our buddy here on PH have the same mindset as TOU GER XIONG
chasing those MEV booty
only to end up in the ditch

;D ;D ;D

RIP

haahahah

too funny BNM

;D ;D ;D ;D

You know that I'm right.  O0

theking's daughter only has family's security as long as he is alive. But once he gone, she'll only have her mom and perhaps her Chinese grandparents if they're still alive. theking's family won't feel comfortable to have input if only the Chinese wife is still around.

If you have kids, your kids will have all your cousins, uncles, aunts, etc. They might not be doing things together all the time but your kids know that they can always count on your clan to come through for them.

haahahah

too funny BNM

;D ;D ;D ;D
hahahaha

;D ;D ;D

don't yall love your parent?
oh damn

they copy n pasting spam

;D ;D ;D
Well?  ???
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements