Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
gotta pay attention to detail, mr big boss

maybe look at the fences in the background or stall???

THEN YOU WILL REALIZE

YOUR BOY ROCK HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTHFUL THE WHOLE TIME

;D ;D ;D
"he" still very "mad" so he can't help but crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  O0

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

What does hmgLIAR do when he's caught LYING, LIES some more of course!  ;D

THEREFORE, the neutral PH members are spot on:

Just another side of the road, a dollar too late from our very own big mouth.

BECAUSE that "P" is as "fake it til you make it" as this "canada" trip one below:

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

LOLZER

did i hurt your feelings?

;D ;D ;D
It's a public service because you continue to "spamming" more and more LIES...

instead of completing the 12 steps..

;D ;D ;D
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Official Silver & Black Thread
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 02, 2024, 10:59:20 PM »
i told you raider is just a baddddddd football team, many times
and i stand 10000% behind my words

;D ;D ;D

JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THEM SUCKY
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Official Silver & Black Thread
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 02, 2024, 10:58:20 PM »
With no first round selection at a QB, the Raiders are now officially rebuilding again.

no QB at all
did they sign any undraft?

;D ;D
Marjorie Taylor Greene breaks MAGA stupidity barrier as Democrats vow to save Mike Johnson

Well, they said it couldn’t be done. Americans who’ve maintained their sanity saw no way, in this age of performative political extremism, that a Donald-Trump-loving lawmaker could ever go too far. They said the MAGA stupidity barrier could never be broken.

Then along came Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Witless), whose crusade to oust GOP House Speaker Mike Johnson – for the high crime of governing – has somehow brought Democrats and Republicans together, united against her unique form of legislative ludicrousness.

On Wednesday, speaking to reporters who probably wanted to be elsewhere, Greene confirmed that next week she will trigger her motion to boot House Speaker Mike Johnson.

“Mike Johnson is not capable of that job. He has proven it over and over again,” Greene said. “Now we have (Democratic House Minority Leader) Hakeem Jeffries coming out over and over again, embracing Mike Johnson with a warm hug and a big, wet sloppy kiss.”

Democrats, of all people, say they'll save the House speaker from Greene
Greene’s dime-store bipartisan erotic fan-fiction aside, her motion is destined to fail, much like the lawmaker’s political career. Democrats have said they will vote to save Johnson’s speakership, and Greene has only a couple equally loony GOP lawmakers on her side in this fight.

Trump extorts conservatives: With one letter, Trump turned the Republican Party into an extortion racket

On Tuesday, House Democratic leadership released a statement saying Greene’s motion to vacate “will not succeed,” adding: “From the very beginning of this Congress, House Democrats have put people over politics and found bipartisan common ground with traditional Republicans in order to deliver real results. At the same time, House Democrats have aggressively pushed back against MAGA extremism. We will continue to do just that.”

To his credit, Johnson has remained resolute in the face of Greene’s attacks: “I have to do my job. We have to do what we believe to be the right thing. What the country needs right now is a functioning Congress. … I have to do what I believe is right every day and let the chips fall where they may.”
LMAO

you really don’t need to spam

;D ;D ;D

hahaha
you try the fried bread and buy their jewelry at one of the stall???
i did
that fried bread was delicious

NOBODY IS LYING TO YOUR ASS
IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTH

;D ;D ;D

p=pebhmong on the ground..
they have these stall that the native american will sell their craft
this one is empty
See...even the neutral PH members can "clearly" see it:

This isn’t the only mental illness you have, no need to thank me.  ;)

The Russian invasion crash happened only in your mind and I called that mental illness.

Spoken like a genuine mental case.

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Advertisements