Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: So Embarrassing
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 10:40:48 PM »

who are these imaginary zionist

Asked the guy with an "imaginary wife":

I know your imaginary friends are: your hand aka wife, your fake uncle, fake relatives, and your bipolar self.  :2funny:

"SEEING IS BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
Man who drove Tesla off cliff with family in car was 'psychotic,' doctors say

At the time of the crash, the doctors testified, Patel was experiencing a psychotic episode in which he believed that his children might be sex trafficked, according to Dist. Atty. Stephen Wagstaffe. Two doctors, Mark Patterson and James Armontrout, testified for the defense.

General Discussion / Re: So Embarrassing
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 25, 2024, 10:34:43 PM »
what are you talking about brother???

your head ain’t right

who are these imaginary zionist

;D ;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Finally! First Flight!!
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 10:32:49 PM »
Flying car makes first flight with passenger

According to 'New York Post', French electronic musician Jean-Michel Jarre became the first passenger of a flying car as he soared twice through the Slovakian skies in KleinVision's AirCar before hundreds of enchanted onlookers.

Marriage & Family Life / Another example of why abortion is the better option
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 10:30:22 PM »
Henderson parents arrested after 11-year-old kept in makeshift ‘jail cell’ for 6 years

Misty Scanlan, 46, and Jeffery Scanlan,41, were taken into custody and each booked on one count of child abuse and neglect, the Henderson Police Deaprtment said in a statement. The arrest came after police arrived at the Scanlan home around 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday to respond to a truancy report from the school district.
which god???
i thought zeus chose the greek as his chosen people

;D ;D ;D
a little bit revealing
soon going go ONLYFAN

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Texas showed how to handle protesters...
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 25, 2024, 10:22:29 PM »
too bad they didn’t show up for UVALDE

Oh snap!!!!

BURNNNN

;D ;D ;D
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 25, 2024, 08:28:58 PM »
Boss said for me to take an hour lunch if I'm willing to go fetch him a pack of cigarettes and beers. Lol drove to 7/11. Got my chicken wings, my tea and the boss's stuff. A mean looking clerk rang up the stuffs. Asked me how old I am. I said 25. She said I.D. I hand her my i.d and said just joking, I'm 40. She laughed out loud and her co clerk laughed out loud as well. She then handed back my I d and said you look no more than 21. Lol

I knew I shouldn't have shave this morning. Lol
From the perspective of the hunter, 10 minutes is way too long to decide if you want to shoot that buck or not.

Some bucks are way too hard to tell if they are within shooting limit. Maybe a bush or rock is blocking him partially, maybe it might be a doe with horns. Maybe it's a decoy. Something is off.lol patience will have to be practice in this scenario. Lol
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Advertisements