Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
For sure one that loves, respect, and value you.   Yes marriage is building  a life together but no matter how busy you are building this life (school, work, communities services, your reputation in the community, raising children, etc) do not forget each other, the needs of each others. Sometimes in life, married couple are so busy building everything else at the expense of neglecting their own needs an want.  In the end, you gain everything but loses each other.
Marriage & Family Life / Re: No one loves you more than your spouse
« Last post by Dok_Champa on Today at 06:04:53 PM »
That's a lie women are telling themselves, thinking no one outside of their spouse will/can love them.  The world is full of men but I think for women to find that person/love, we need to value ourself, not be like a fish dying without water, a woman dying without the love of a man.  The key to finding love is be yourself, value yourself and a man will value you.  If he does not, he's not the one.  A man who truly values you will find a treasure in you.
Nothing good will come out from such affair (that's what it'll be).  If you play with fire you will get burn.  I would say if a person is that miserable in the marriage, have the courage to leave and do everyone a favor and yes one door may closes and another open.  Life is full of possibilities but start on the right foundation and love will blooms....a love that you can be proud of, both can be proud of.
Didn't there used to be a Mr. Perfect username?

Anyways, some people are more shady than others. It will be very hard to trust them.

For example, I know a person who does a lot of stupid things that upset me but I don't feel betrayed. The lack of trust I have is because of his incompetency.

There is another person who is competent and to my knowledge has not done the foolish things like the other person. However, I don't emotionally trust him because he is manipulative. His stories never add up and I felt things were off. I've come to learn that he isn't a person of integrity and screws over a lot of people including those who are closest to him.   
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Hnub no tshaj ntuj rig...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 04:25:36 PM »
Lawv ib txhia mus nyob tom tsev laj cuj lawm na.

That's why koj thiaj li tsis pom lawv lawm los.  :)
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:13:21 PM »
If I'm you then you must be hella mental. Whatcha talking about?  :2funny:
General Discussion / Might be kinda old...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 03:40:42 PM »
But Harvey Weinstein's conviction for sexual misconduct was overturned in NY...
https://apnews.com/article/weinstein-metoo-appeal-ed29faeec862abf0c071e8bd3574c4a3

He was convicted in 2020 for 2 counts of rape and one of sexual criminal act. But a NY appeal court had overturned the conviction...
Their reasoning was that the prosecutors was using illegal tactics to get him convicted... meaning, those that file charges were still having relation with him years beyond the alleged assault. However, the DA knew that they will not get a conviction so they brought in more women to accused him to paint him as a serial sexual pred... "Once a thief always a thief" is what they're trying to convict him on. Hence, the Appeal Court threw out the conviction...

He's not scott-free... He's still serving the conviction in LA. But his defense team is moving to do the same as they did in NY.

Oh, I see. Yes, letting a woman know that she can emotionally trust you is a good thing.
Who is Deeda Thao? Is she the singer?

For every single mother there is a single father.
You’re already in hell from your mindset.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements