Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
A lot of Chinese who came to America did not do so for religious freedom. They came for economic opportunities so frankly I don't really care about the ones who are liberal. 
yall must not love your parents are something???

I highly doubt the "LAZY BROKE ASS" unemployed grown adult idiots that continue to live in elderly mommy's basement and just use and abuse mommy by continuing to leech off her. Also, throwing tantrums in the basement so mommy can spoon feed them because they don't want to miss a moment of COD "love" their parents..  :idiot2: ;D

Unfortunately for the elderly parents, it's not "rumor", it's a FACT!  ::)
The Democrats have proven themselves to be the devil's agent time and time again.

And yet you still voted for "Democrats"...not once but "TWICE"  ???

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D
In all of my years coming in and out of PH, I have yet to see PH liberal men talk about anything of value or importance.

And yet you still voted for "liberal" not once but "TWICE"  ???:

SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D
Then I guess I'm in the right place because there's nobody of importance on PH but PH male liberal clowns and trolls.

Reminds me of this HYPOCRITE "liberal clown and troll":

YOUR WORDS, NOT OURS... ;D ;D ;D

It's the most pathetic...

Not as "pathetic" as the ungrateful HYPOCRITE shameless daughter that kicked her own elderly mother to the curb because she couldn't babysit her litter for her.
Oh wow.  :o  Is that what Christians supposed to talk to refugees?  ;D

Christians came to America and get welcome but treated landowners like shyte.  ;D
 ::) Far right-wingers and their duality.

General Discussion / Re: Who are the real insurrectionists...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 05:21:34 PM »
Republicans and Liberals = AIPAC's dog of war.

How come these characters in your story don't a genuine names? lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements