Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Opposite Sex Friends
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on May 03, 2024, 11:51:20 PM »
Cheating is already hurtful but when you discover that the other man/woman is a friend or someone who was familiar to the spouse, that hurts twice as much. The betrayal hits harder. In fact, they don't even have to have been cheating with each other. The fact that they would date after your relationship ended is still offensive. It also says that these two people lack a lot of integrity.

...etc., idiots because society as a whole is paying for their "negative" behaviors  :idiot2::

The incident occurred Sunday in the Boca Inlet, the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission said. Two boaters seen on a viral video dumping trash into the ocean off Florida are minors, and charges against them are imminent, a state official said Thursday.

« Last post by Believe_N_Me on May 03, 2024, 11:46:40 PM »
Questions to ask if your spouse claims s/he is just a "friend":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfpnnjRcskM
I spent a decade faithful to my wife just to find she has affairs

After 10 years of being with my wife, including eight years of marriage, I accidentally discovered she was having affairs online. She put me through weeks of lies, denial, minimizing and obfuscating before finally giving me full disclosure. At this point, I’ll never know if I can believe her after her seven years of off-and-on cheating with one main partner and two others. Even if I were to believe she’s remorseful and has changed, it’s hard to live with what’s already happened.

It’s been 15 months. I can’t get past the pain of the betrayal and the feeling that she didn’t love or respect me for most of our relationship. In addition, there are images I can’t get out of my head. I want to leave, but finances and young children make it complicated. Also, my wife will cry, get dramatic and make me feel bad, telling me she will just go to a homeless shelter. I don’t know if she’s purposely trying to make me feel guilty or what. Please help
Marriage & Family Life / Re: What should you do if you're the married friend?
« Last post by theking on May 03, 2024, 11:44:27 PM »
LOVE IT! when the clique members continue to do the opposite of what they say because it's just proves me right and YES, it's nice to RIGHT!  O0  ;D
Explain Chaofa.  :2funny:
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on May 03, 2024, 11:33:31 PM »
General Discussion / Re: Another Misconception from the Zs
« Last post by Visualmon on May 03, 2024, 11:26:34 PM »
I don't trust Pobzeb either.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by Visualmon on May 03, 2024, 11:25:56 PM »
What's the password then?  Just watch Pobzeb couldn't answer the darn question. :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: what song is your boy ROCK listening to???
« Last post by Visualmon on May 03, 2024, 11:24:54 PM »
Nkaujsee shared her thangz too. What did you say to her? Ofc same thing, "I don't care".
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements