Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Arachnophobia
« Last post by YeejKoob13 on Today at 06:06:26 PM »
Any ladies in here afraid of spiders or other insects?

Tell stories.
General Discussion / Re: Something good from Trump Presidency
« Last post by YeejKoob13 on Today at 06:02:16 PM »
That girl was just a bit khaus khaus and wanted thaub txiv dub tus kwv yau only. She chased him all the way to his room just for that but he failed to see the signs (or thought it was racism) when her intention was something else. The sucka missed an opportunity there.
Movies / Re: Saw Venom
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 05:58:18 PM »
Yup, for me. You may have a different opinion.
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Week Predictions
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 05:57:21 PM »
I agree, there was a few other games as well that was exciting to watch, particularly the Pittsburgh game. Monday night was also a good game.

I also got 11 right this week.
Online Journal / Re: bramble & ash
« Last post by Asharia on Today at 04:48:47 PM »
for a while i lost interest in my camera. my eyes were tired of looking through a lens, tired of framing the world to suit my own purposes. i couldn't find anything worth the film, not even the people i love the most. because let's face it, sometimes you need a break from everyone and everything. there was also the slowly creeping realization that i keep taking pictures of the same things over and over again, like i expect to find something different every time. am i taking pictures of the same things because they're beautiful, or is it because i can't make myself move on? are these photos a reflection of the stagnation in my life? and more to the point, why do i keep analyzing stupid things about myself and my life? isn't it enough that i have to live with myself already? why can't i see the world with clear eyes// why am i moving backwards when i know that i need to move forward// is this beating drum inside me going to burst and flood the world with all the malevolence it deserves?

i am calm. the world will survive, regardless of what i do or don't do. the earth will soak up the flood and keep breathing.
I saw it on the news and I don't trust any promises coming out of this President.  When he speaks, I just want to press the "mute" button.  Sad but true.
Those are the kind of people you're dealing with when you hear the word Republican.
She took it, proved she has native american heritage and now he's saying.  Nope, he never said it. And Republicans are believing him over their own eyes that saw the video where he said it.

https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-house/watch/elizabeth-warrens-dna-test-has-she-out-trumped-trump-1344878147800
Hmong Culture & History / Re: Is anyone worried....
« Last post by TruthAboveKnowledge on Today at 01:35:24 PM »
Hmong people will lose its identity due to modernization.  Hmong culture, its' food and its' heritage all come from it's survival from the land, it's neighbors and the natural lifestyle of hunting, fishing, agriculture and social structure.  All of these are going away just as the Anglo Americans once were.  We see how they have lost their identity over time and we are in no way going to lose all of our identity.  Take for example the Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese etc.  They are able to keep their identity only because they have a country to preserve and keep the prejudice, the close knit of lifestyle and the organization of their elders and laws.  We Hmongs have non of these as we are assimilating in such a way that modernization is wiping the culture and heritage all at once.  Words and dictions that we never experienced in our own terms are taken and being used from the English language.  Can you say "atom" or "black holes" in the hmong language.
General Discussion / Re: Poor Sears filing for bankruptcy....
« Last post by Reporter on Today at 01:29:31 PM »
Bankruptcy gives people a fresh start in life, a second or 8th chance to start over.

refer to my thread last week about how one of our brother got rid of tons of debt $$$$
by filing for bankruptcy
dude is starting out "fresh"  again owe pretty much nothing

when you owe alot of debt like this dude
and still want to be a billionaire
you take the easy way out

TRUMP DID THIS 7X TIMES

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements