Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL Conference Championship
« Last post by anonymouse on Today at 11:40:30 AM »
Biggest takeaway for chiefs.

Mahomes needs to practice and learn more plays.

He doesn't do short passes other than checkdowns.  It's always the mid-deep balls and sometimes it's that running gutsy throw which just happens to do well.

That and time management.  Use the run game, use short passes, drain the clock. Don't keep hurling it, you give the other team too much time.   

-
The haters will probably point to the "roughing the passer" (even though there was another flag on this play that wasn't called), or the muffed punt.  But there was plenty of no calls on both side and those annoying "The time is correct" that takes forever to be confirmed.

Ref blunders, but at the same time, Can't really say the Refs cost Chiefs the game.  It was their poor first half, lack of diversity with plays, and poor time management.

IMO. the saints-rams was a bigger one with ref BS.  That DPI-Helmet to helmet no call, the facemask no call.  This one you can blame on the refs.  that DPI helmet to helmet would've ended the game.  But then Brees did have the chance to win it and he didn't.  So either way, can't blame the refs too much, they had the chance in OT, he threw an INT.
« Last post by theking on Today at 11:39:14 AM »

!!!!NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPEN WHEN YOU GO UP AGAINST THE HMONG NOSTRADAMUS !!!!!!

"PAY UP"..."No excuses"..;D ;D ;D:

I never chicken out
Your buddy keeps deleting my pick in the sports section

Since you pick the titans
I will go with Jacksonville
Make it easy for you
No excuses

BTW, TITANS 30, "Jacksonville" 9 in that game, now that's what you would call "rape"... ;D ;D ;D
« Last post by theking on Today at 11:34:36 AM »
History was made yesterday, both games went into OT. Great to be a fan of the game.

Like I've said, don't remember when was the last time it was 1 vs 2 in both conference championship games and any team can beat any team of the remaining final 4 teams...and Yep, it was that close with "OT" sessions and all...I thought both games were "Great" too besides the refs blunders...
« Last post by anonymouse on Today at 11:31:51 AM »
where is the dude who laugh at me and call me a comedian???

no where to be seen
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
don't you bet against me
i will take your house, car, wife, and kids

!!!!NOTHING GOOD EVER HAPPEN WHEN YOU GO UP AGAINST THE HMONG NOSTRADAMUS !!!!!!

But Uraguay right?  For the amount of crying you do, I suggest you hush up. You can talk shit, but you can't take it.  So keep your shit talking to yourself before we "gang up on you." That's all I'm going to say.

« Last post by theking on Today at 11:31:34 AM »
LOL

!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!
DUDE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
COMING IN HERE, TALKING LIKE A SORE LOSER
THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR

"LOL

!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!
DUDE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH
COMING IN HERE, TALKING LIKE A SORE LOSER" because he still can't back up the "always right" EPIC FAIL claim...There's no "NEXT YEAR" for hmgFRAUD as the only thing he can do now is take ownership of his wrongs of the past, learn from it and start fresh... ;D ;D ;D
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Super Bowl 53
« Last post by anonymouse on Today at 11:30:06 AM »
Imagine this one being Brady's last.. Begin with the rams, ends with the Rams.

I think it'll be tough for Pats since the run game shouldn't be very effective this time around. BUT their weapons should still do damage.

Go Pats.
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Super Bowl 53
« Last post by Mr_Mechanic on Today at 09:41:28 AM »
LAR......hope it's a good game. 
Pro Sports Discussion / Super Bowl 53
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 09:29:12 AM »
NE vs LAR

Back to the super bowl that kick started the Tom Brady and NE dynasty run. This time they can't cheat and the Rams will take what belongs to them originally lol
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 09:20:38 AM »
History was made yesterday, both games went into OT. Great to be a fan of the game.
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Asian Cup 2019
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 09:17:32 AM »
Japan just punched their ticket to the next round!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements