Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
...one became a Princess so she can show those idiots that the divorced tag doesn't mean jack but the character of a person is way more legit and means much more in terms of judgment:

General Discussion / Re: first time growing vineyard and so far so good
« Last post by theking on Today at 12:33:14 AM »
Are these for wine or raisins or just grapes that'll get send off to be package for grocery stores?

Yep, these are actual vineyard grapes that is used to make "wine"...taste pretty sweet. My wife is thinking we should try to make some home made wine out of it to see how it is since it's 100% organic.... ???
General Discussion / Re: first time growing vineyard and so far so good
« Last post by theking on Today at 12:30:32 AM »
Nice!

u forgot to cut out a "P" for pesticides    :P

I know right. And I should make the "P" so ridiculous looking that it looks like a retard cut it. That way other PH members can make fun of it too... ;D ;D ;D
:2funny: :2funny:...ya just got to get passed his gangsta style

Still suck IMO but if you like it, all good too, nothing wrong with that. If we all like the same thing, it would be a very boring world.  8)
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL Pre-Season Week 2 Prediction
« Last post by anonymouse on August 16, 2018, 11:14:16 PM »
Only saw bits of the 4th quarter of the skins/jets game, aside from that poor throw leading to interception, Bridgewater didn't look so bad out there.
Anything Goes / Re: like an echo without a sound that goes back to the same place
« Last post by highway on August 16, 2018, 09:59:45 PM »
Ash, I think it's backlit but make your own judgement \_(ツ)_/

General Discussion / Re: What are you currently watching on Netflix?
« Last post by DaCurse on August 16, 2018, 07:52:55 PM »
gran torino is on netflix to those who has been 8 years too late....hahah I'll watch it later if I have time..lols
Faith & Beliefs / Re: God Is Dead -- What are the consequences?
« Last post by nyx on August 16, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
Yengimer, you bore me.

Why is it that morality and God are most truant, of all places, in the basement and quiet corners of churches? It seems the roofs are not only for keeping out the weather but also the eyes of heaven. The latest news from Pennsylvania is not really news at all. It's been happening for centuries and we all know it.
Anything Goes / Re: like an echo without a sound that goes back to the same place
« Last post by nyx on August 16, 2018, 07:35:03 PM »
You know that the title of this thread makes you sound like 'that guy', right?

Anything Goes / Re: What are some of your weird habits?
« Last post by nyx on August 16, 2018, 07:31:33 PM »
I shower in the dark. It's a habit I picked up while backpacking through the Lake Victoria region as there were no electricity in the villages where I reposed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements