Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: if OJ SIMPSON didn’t kill her…. than who???
« Last post by Prude on Today at 07:17:55 AM »
his car and house didn't get broken into
if you look at the picture of his car above... none of the window got broken in

what you describing is that the killer has the key
and just going around spreading the blood everywhere
inside his car and house

;D ;D :D :D

Whoever killed them doesn't know how to put
blood all over his car so he would be blamed for it,
you mean?

If you killed your wife and her boyfriend, would
you put  blood in your car so people can catch
you for it?
Heart-broken.
don’t believe everything that troll copy n paste spam bot tell you

he is a 1000% proven liar

ain’t even a real person

As usual, zero "legit" evidence...fro m hmgLIAR..

THEREFORE:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

Those of us "legit" folks can easily supply factual evidence like the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

And speaking of "troll", here's what the neutral PH members have to say about the "biggest" one of them all (also per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below):

hmgrock you're the biggest troll i swear... i honestly don't think your online persona is real other than to troll..

Bro HR,

I called you a negative nancy.  I also said INO is a day trade because of the volatility.  At least get your information right.

If you are here to help people, why are you the biggest troll in this forum?  In addition to being the biggest troll, you don't even understand trading.

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

ooo shit, fuke damn it...damn...fu ke...yo, you gotta tell me whassup man yo. shit..fuke... :-X

YEP, BNM kicked her own elderly mother to the curb because her mother couldn't do her job for her (babysitting her litter). Even though BNM's mom already did her own job by raising and sacrificing so much to raise ungrateful BNM, BNM still has no shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb...
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on Today at 12:14:32 AM »
He shyly asked me if I could put down my contact info. He's applying for the police academy and needed a neighbor reference. I said, yeah, of course, I can do that. He became very enthusiastic. I asked him for his name. How old, and if he has a clean background. He said yes. I said we definitely need more Hmong police officers out there, esp. detectives. He said that he was leaning more into the swat thing, but thank me for the suggestion. I gave him some positive words. I can tell he was truly grateful. He was sent my way for my blessings. ;D

Seen this kid grew up, walk to and home from school. And this was the first time we ever spoke. His parents raise him up right.
Might have to stop by and check it out when in the area  ???:

The new Tokay HS that we attended opened for business in 1977:

After the fire, Lodians came together to reach a previously unattainable goal:  A successful bond election provided funding to at last complete Lodi High School and construct a new Tokay High School. That campus opened in 1977.
The school we attended wasn't the original Tokay high school though as the it was torched by some idiots:

So on that March 15, 1974, Friday morning, as we sat in our third period Government class, waiting for the bell to ring and Mr. Berkowitz to wish us a relaxing weekend, they flicked Bic lighters and taunted each other. “Let’s burn the school down,” one said to the other as I rolled my eyes in disgust and looked up at the clock. After all, those two underachievers had been my classmates since fourth grade and among all the people I would miss after graduating, they were not included.

I had no way of knowing, of course, that in a little less than 48 hours, they would make good on their threat.

That 1974 St. Patrick’s Day was a quiet Sunday morning. Until my father came into the house looking for me, that is. “Kirk just stopped by. He said the school burned down.” I didn’t even respond. Grabbing whatever clothing I could find, I jumped on my 10-speed and pedaled the three blocks, fearing the worst, but ready, as a member of the Tokay Press staff, to cover whatever story awaited me.

I stumbled into the courtyard and joined a crowd of Lodians already assembled there, staring in disbelief at the Main Building from behind the yellow tape near the entrance to the Boys’ Gym. They were numb, some crying and pointing, whispering among themselves as they watched members of the Lodi Fire Department cleaning up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements