Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Why are Lefties/Demmies buying guns?
« Last post by theking on Today at 06:13:06 PM »
Wow, proving that he doesn't under the definition of a hypocrite.

A person can vote one way and change how they vote later on.

"definition of a hypocrite":

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.
You should know being a "Democrat" yourself:

Just leave it to conservatives to clean up and blame them if they don't make things happen. ...

Wow, sounds just like the Democrats of today. KEEP THEM POOR AND SEGREGATED BY RACE.

Like this "hypocrite Dem"  ???:

Not because he wants to conceal her identity, but because she fugly.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

A man with a true beauty would want to show her off. Gracified never blacked out the faces of his sugar babies.

Says the idiot that admitted she had no suiters so she had to settle for a "short troll" with a "flat nose" Hmong man divorcee...

Even a buck tooth red-headed White kid turned her down when she spread her legs wide eagle for him in her little town.

HER WORDS, NOT MINE...

;D ;D ;D
If you're from China then you should stay there. Moving somewhere else makes you a hypocrite.

Reminds me of the "hypocrite" below. Those of us non-clique members that are "legit" can easily supply "legit" proof like the quote below  O0:

;D ;D ;D
...that's why you're a hypocrite or a traitor if you change your vote to another candidate or another political party.

Reminds me of this "hypocrite":

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: No wonder this food is not healthy...
« Last post by VillainousHero on Today at 05:44:40 PM »
Pain in Arse... ;)
yeap. slap the most basic Maslov's hierarchy theory on them and call it a day.
America is creating a backward society all over again.  The more freedom you have, the more enslaved you become is how they have brainwashed the mass.

Few are able to escape this, but many of us are entrapped by it.  Sometimes if not most times, we sabotage ourselves...he ck we are free to do so.  :D
Outdoors & Recreational Hobbies / Re: New fishing reel
« Last post by VillainousHero on Today at 05:23:19 PM »
For 2024 the Shimano Twin Power freshwater spinning reel is getting a new generation.  :D

The specs on the newer one is doing away with the titanium nitride spool lip.  Gosh, so pretty much no more Shimano spinning reels will be using a titanium nitride spool lip anymore.  Well until the new one actually comes out.  Let's see what it will be.

As far as I know the clearance Twin Power sure went fast at the Shackle Warehouse.

So the new 2024 will have size from 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000.  Gone is the 1000 size in us market and the 2000 size in Japanese market.  So the most tank 1000 size reel is gone.  The 1000 size will fall down to the Stradic or Vanford.  So that's how they will control sales on those models.

The new reel body is a combination of both aluminum and Ci4+ reel body design.  Seems like a lot of the newer reels are going this way with a combination of material.  Newer machining tolerance and a few minor technology design changes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements