Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / So Stupid
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:51:58 PM »
The U.S. and Israel government threaten ICC if Bibi arrested. When Putin was framed as war crimes, they planned to have him hand over to ICC. Hypocrisy show up on their forehead.  :idiot2: :2funny:

The dude said it right. Jews that were oppressed by Nazis Germany use same tactic by fighting back by protesting peacefully but still got killed by the Nazis during WWII. Palestinians suffered same fate when Zionist Israelis doing the same thing to them.  :idiot2: Hypocrisy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C62WuCgtU8O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ok, Zionists stop using God and Judaism as a shield when they commit crimes since they don't believe in God.  Self-contradiction. :2funny:

We were still waiting for Pobzeb's wide range of backyard with no fence. All he does is this, "Ok, here it is" :2funny:
What does the disappearing avatar pic has to do with my lack of knowledge in computer graphic?   :2funny:

The avatar that I currently used was belong to somebody else. Who knows he/she could've taken down. No wonder Pobzeb is still paranoid as he's before.  :idiot2:
Why HL worrying about the rapist? We already have rapists in the White House, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and Trump. Liars protect their own elite members.  :idiot2: :2funny:
AIPAC's lapdogs going each other. What a stage fights.  :idiot2: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Wage increase equal...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:47:01 PM »
Why these bozos worrying about the well-being of Californians? Wisconsin and the southern states are in peril because of the AIPAC's lapdogs.  :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Didn't I tell you guys about this...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:44:29 PM »
Why HL's logic making no sense? Lol
If the protestors (Jewish & Pro-Palestine) were paid, they're starved and no money.

Just watch this gonna piss Pobzeb off and defend on the behalf of his other account.

General Discussion / Re: Woke eating the woke...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:39:25 PM »
Why Zionist students blaming these protestors? They should be blaming on their PM Bibi.  :idiot2: ;D
Why these two bozos, Pobzeb and HL, talking to each other like they haven't met in decades.  :2funny:
No wonder his current wife is about to dump his @$$ because of his ongoing troubles. Perhaps Pobzeb work for him if he really admire him that much.  I'm sure he'll ditch Pobzeb whenever Pobzeb is in deep shyte as the same way that Trump ditch his supporters at the WH.  :idiot2: :2funny:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements