Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
everything costs money these days...even love...lols the Hmong had it right all along..You have to buy the wife...lols
Like I said before. Pobzeb is a sadistic loser who hasn't been laid, so he came up with a fabricating story about his right and left hands as wives. What a f@ggot.

whoaaaa there bud!!!!
calm down your pssy
i did nothing to you

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Zionists Unhinged
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 17, 2024, 10:52:36 PM »
tik tok, insta , twitter ain’t news

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Help Me!
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 17, 2024, 10:50:15 PM »
bro…

c’mon the 2nd video
these are satire fake ass news

;D ;D ;D

i thought you are highly educated with high IQ

i know THE ONION
its base here in madison wisconsin
and they write fake article all the times

;D ;D ;D

TO MAKE YOU ANGRY AND MAD FOR NO REASON
General Discussion / Help Me!
« Last post by Visualmon on May 17, 2024, 09:50:06 PM »
The funny part about the far right Republicans... .. is they tend to flip flop the narratives.

The white dude says that the minorities weren't helping his white people on the street.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0ewPNCt9vd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

versus

This is how Paul Ryan mistreat his own people.
https://youtu.be/7AVV2kiIqD4

General Discussion / Zionists Unhinged
« Last post by Visualmon on May 17, 2024, 09:26:16 PM »
More and more Zionist Jews becoming mental disoriented themselves whatever they claiming at.

Yale student Sahar Tartak aka a female Zionist agitator, went to the Pro Palestine's peace rally. Sahar filmed herself yelling at the protestors while they did nothing but ignoring her. She claimed that some random guy wearing Keffiyah mask poke her eye with a Palestinian flag. Somehow in her camera recording told different perspective that doesn't match to her complaint.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Some random white woman age 31 years old, Montana Tucker, appear out of nowhere and approach a group of protestors at the university. Before she posted a video of herself on Twitter, she said teenage students were mean to her and they won't talk to her. Somehow in her recording, the protestors were generous enough to tell her not to bother them and kindly direct her to with the group liaison. She wanted to learn things from them. No, she doesn't. All she's doing is provoking and smearing.

These two ladies remind of Pobzeb and HUNG_LOW's numerous cases of lying and flip-flopping. I just love to make fun these Republican sympathizers.
General Discussion / Re: Why aren't the wokies going crazies over this...
« Last post by Visualmon on May 17, 2024, 09:02:55 PM »

VS.

See how stupid the idiot is...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

No need to converse with the dude. Whatever he says something, another part doesn't aligns. That's what mental illness functions in his reality. You may realize no one in PH comprehend his logic.
General Discussion / Re: Why aren't the wokies going crazies over this...
« Last post by Visualmon on May 17, 2024, 08:59:34 PM »
You need to check your info... I'm never for LGBTQ+++. I don't care what you do but I'm never in support or promote that community. Just as I never support or promote the MAPs or as we call them Pedo...

By the way... you need to stop letting those 'Closet Nazi' feeling control you or you'll end up like those TDS sufferers  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Is this the only gif you have in your arsenal?

You must love laughing at yourself...

I love to laugh at Karens like you and BNM for being so hypocritical.  ;D ;D
Like I said before. Pobzeb is a sadistic loser who hasn't been laid, so he came up with a fabricating story about his right and left hands as wives. What a f@ggot.
Wow! Pobzeb is so desperate to help me. Maybe he can help me by giving me his password to his PH account so I can bully him back.  That'll consider pro quo. :2funny:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements