Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Finally! First Flight!!
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 10:32:49 PM »
Flying car makes first flight with passenger

According to 'New York Post', French electronic musician Jean-Michel Jarre became the first passenger of a flying car as he soared twice through the Slovakian skies in KleinVision's AirCar before hundreds of enchanted onlookers.

Marriage & Family Life / Another example of why abortion is the better option
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 10:30:22 PM »
Henderson parents arrested after 11-year-old kept in makeshift ‘jail cell’ for 6 years

Misty Scanlan, 46, and Jeffery Scanlan,41, were taken into custody and each booked on one count of child abuse and neglect, the Henderson Police Deaprtment said in a statement. The arrest came after police arrived at the Scanlan home around 10:15 a.m. on Tuesday to respond to a truancy report from the school district.
which god???
i thought zeus chose the greek as his chosen people

;D ;D ;D
a little bit revealing
soon going go ONLYFAN

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Texas showed how to handle protesters...
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 25, 2024, 10:22:29 PM »
too bad they didn’t show up for UVALDE

Oh snap!!!!

BURNNNN

;D ;D ;D
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 25, 2024, 08:28:58 PM »
Boss said for me to take an hour lunch if I'm willing to go fetch him a pack of cigarettes and beers. Lol drove to 7/11. Got my chicken wings, my tea and the boss's stuff. A mean looking clerk rang up the stuffs. Asked me how old I am. I said 25. She said I.D. I hand her my i.d and said just joking, I'm 40. She laughed out loud and her co clerk laughed out loud as well. She then handed back my I d and said you look no more than 21. Lol

I knew I shouldn't have shave this morning. Lol
From the perspective of the hunter, 10 minutes is way too long to decide if you want to shoot that buck or not.

Some bucks are way too hard to tell if they are within shooting limit. Maybe a bush or rock is blocking him partially, maybe it might be a doe with horns. Maybe it's a decoy. Something is off.lol patience will have to be practice in this scenario. Lol
General Relationship / Re: Neo-Feminists killed chivalry and ruined courtship
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 25, 2024, 08:13:40 PM »
I noticed that men are happier and love you properly when they feel accomplished.

Yes, absolutely. They must love themself first, feel like they complete their personal goals, missions the Almighty set for them, and is confident they can radiate the same energy to the lucky woman. However these men are far and few between. Lol I'm not one of em. Lols
Yes. We don't want a man who chased everybody nor do we want a man who settled for a woman out of convenience.

The world needs more of you out there.
I'm saying that real love involves making a sacrifice. However, if you keep telling that person about the sacrifice(s) you made for them then it's not real love. You are just manipulating them to feel guilty so that they'll stay with you. Even if they stay, they don't love you back and you'll feel their resentment.

Ariel gave up her voice and her happy life for Prince Eric without telling him. He didn't choose her so she died. He gonna find out soon that he got the sea witch instead!

I see. Which mermaid movie is this. The last one I remember watching i thought they ended up soaring the sky on a magic carpet.  Okay, j.k. I will need to watch it again. I just remember Ariel using a fork as a comb. That was only bc the 3rd grade teacher made us watch it and had a kick when the boys get teary eyed. I didn't fall for her trap though. Often got sent to detention on movie days. Lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements