Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 11, 2024, 08:42:59 PM »
They sent her to save me. I fought the good vs evil for far too long, if I stay any longer, evil would eventually get me this time.

Thanks for saving me a d guilding me back to reality. I'm forever grateful.

« Last post by JonniJacko on May 11, 2024, 09:46:13 AM »
Kuv nkag siab lawm- kuv tsis xav ntau. Ua li, mus zoo koj.
When you're 45+ years old, you want a spouse who fulfills you intellectually, spiritually, and physically. This is the person whom you're going to be hanging out with most of the time. At this age, people don't go out as much with friends and so who you pick for a spouse is important. You want someone compatible and who will give you peace.

I don't need to know everything about my spouse, but we can only get to that point when a lot of trust has already been established. If he gives me anxiety then it just isn't going to work out. I might love him but he's not good for my health.

40's and going forward, means knowing you're pretty much halfway there and no more time for fun n games. yeah, I feel you. Life...it really is quick. :-\
This is what they probably mean by love comes in all shapes, forms and sizes...lol it works for some, it wont for others. But I think this is the way to go, it looks like a trend. the words marriage and committment is to deep to many of today's breed. Including to today's women. haha co-habs are good for folks who wants to love how they want to without a paper or some commandments telling them how to. lols
Marriage & Family Life / Re: I see Urkel finally tie the knot eh??
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 11, 2024, 12:50:16 AM »
they say couples eventually start to look alike...they both kind of look alike already. ;D
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 10, 2024, 11:51:05 PM »
Love is like a slot machine. Sometimes you choose a winning machine, sometimes you choose a losing machine. Some say it's timing, but it really comes down to being lucky. There's no timing if it's meant to be. If its meant to be, you will win almost immediately, but if you don't keep your winnings and walk away once you're ahead, you might just lose it all back, which is likely. If it's not meant to be, you will lose from the start and continue doing so until you run out of ammunition. The more you feed it, thinking a big win is due to hit, but it never come...Leaving you broken.

What all people should strive for is hoping they hit that dream jackpot within a few spins...keep it, run, and never play again. Why would they need to anymore. They are set for life. lol Or they can say, they don't want to take the chance with slot machines, they rather just go hiking or bird watching and if they stumble upon a hidden treasure, then good, if not, they're happy with what they got.

8)

(this is just a anology folks, please don't gamble, even for fun, if you do, losing is the best thing that can happen to you, winning is what get you hooked...lols)
General Discussion / Stop Your Whining
« Last post by Visualmon on May 10, 2024, 10:33:42 PM »
If Pro-Israel concerning about the hostages so much. They should pay my travel to Israel and I should go to Gaza if Hamas are really kidnapping people like Zionists claimed.

;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last post by JonniJacko on May 10, 2024, 07:43:45 PM »
My Boss asked me if I would be okay, and comfortable with being employee of the month. This mean my photo will be display on the screens all throughout the building, lunch with the CEO and some positive words about me as a person, a worker and teammate. I said, sure, but I think there's others more deserving of the honor.  ;D He left with a smirk..while I was thinking, man I was trying to sound humble but only made me look arrogant. hahah

He did went with the plan. And the next thing I know, people come up to tell me about it. Some genuinely admiring, some low key jealous as hell, lols. It's part of life. Be wary of those who pretends to be a friend, when really they are probably jealous as hell of you. LOL

Anyway, I finally went to read what the manager wrote. His words, I can tell was from the heart. Very genuine. The CEO express his gratitude, emphasizing that I not only help better the building, but the whole network, worldwide. I came up with better techniques, getting jobs done quicker, safer, and more effeciently. I save the network millions by showing and proving some PPE's were a waste of money and is better off not using them. Overall, he said, I bring such a peaceful and togetherness energy into the building, where even the most difficult employees will calm down in my presence. He then said, I should expect a nice bonus on my next paycheck. Better be at least fay hundo or more..LOL
Now hmgLIAR is claiming his mommy's "FREEZER" is his now... ;D :idiot2:

MY FREEZER

When in fact:

stop taking pictures of your parent’s freezer.

"SEEING IS BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
Look who crawled back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  ;D O0

Yep same o hmgLIAR as he's still very "mad" so he can't help but crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  O0

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

The neutral PH members are spot on with "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes such as the one below showing why hmgLIAR is THE compulsive serial LIAR of PH:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"and i stand 1000% behind my word" as well as Reporter and other neutral PH members...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D:

*** YES, hmgLIAR WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S THAT "mad"..

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements