Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Wow... MSNBC actually grew some ballz...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 08:22:07 AM »
During a interview, Nancy Pelosi claimed that Brandon, himself, created over 9million jobs during his term while Donald Trump has the record for the worst jobs loss of any President... hmmm... majority of those jobs were the same one that were lost during the pandemic.

When the host interject that Donald's record was affected by the 'world pandemic' that had businesses shutdown across America...

Nancy then accused the host of being a Trump apologist... so, stating facts is now a Trump apologist?
General Discussion / To stop Israel from bombing in Gaza...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 08:07:26 AM »
This is what Palestinians need to do instead of embracing ignorant Pro-Hamas protesters around the world chanting "death to Jews", "genocide of Jews", etc etc

All you have to do is look at their demands and what they're getting from some of the US universities.. . it's not about Palestinians in Gaza but Leftie/Demmie demands in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bfEJvQJWPdA

Until Hamas is gone... the Palestinians in Gaza will not be like those in the West Bank.
The first whistleblower of Boeing found dead and was ruled a suicide... and it happened during his disposition against Boeing.

Now, the second whistleblower is dead with a 'sudden infection' illness.

I don't believe that these two die of what they claimed... Boeing got pissed they they ratted them out for ignoring safety issue and took them out. When you snitch... they'll find you in the ditch. And that's what happened to these two men.
There are crazies on both sides... But I have to say that the Dem has the more crazies. I don't need to name them... y'all know your kind better.
General Discussion / Black wanted safe space...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 07:47:13 AM »
A new city was formed in LA, not in leftie/demmie CA but in Louisiana. The city of Baton Rouge will now split into another city..

After 10yrs of battle with city leadership and state court, the petition was finally granted permission by the State Supreme Court. Now, these residents can form their own city Southeast of East of Baton Rouge and will call it, St. George. It will consist of 86,000 residents and majority Whites (70%) and wealthy while the rest of Baton Rouge will be majority Blacks and the poor.

Now, blacks are calling this racism...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Well, you wanted safe space from Whites - you got it but you're pissed about it? :idiot2:
DEI hire at its best...

For a minute there I thought she was pissed because they didn't clap her daughter...  :2funny: :2funny:
For you, it IS "HOMO" because...

you claimed there's "no girls" so you must be chasing after "dudes":

There no girls here, bro
Just us dudes

No need to lied

i'm going use you for my sexual needs

hmgROCK,

When a woman doesn't see you as a real man who is worth her time...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

California superintendent fired for allegedly threatening students who didn't clap for her daughter

California superintendent Marian Kim Phelps was fired following an investigation into accusations that she bullied members of her daughter's high school softball team.

https://people.com/superintendent-fired-allegedly-threatening-students-didnt-clap-enough-for-daughter-8642568#:~:text=California%20superintendent%20Marian%20Kim%20Phelps%20was%20fired%20following%20an%20investigation,daughter's%20high%20school%20softball%20team.

General Discussion / I have a pool so this is the Month to go over
« Last post by theking on May 02, 2024, 11:15:20 PM »
..water safety stuff  O0:

National Water Safety Month in May prepares us for recreational activities. Water is an attraction during the summer months. Whether we're drawn to lakes and rivers or public pools and water slides, safety is a necessary concern.

YOUR BOY ROCK HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTHFUL THE WHOLE TIME

Just another LIE, even the neutral PH members can "clearly" see it and even tried to help but you want to continue your LYING ways so it's on you per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quote below as it's easy for those of us "legit" folks to provide "legit" proof like the quote below:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"and i stand 1000% behind my word" as well as Reporter and other neutral PH members...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING"

;D ;D ;D:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements