Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Self Righteous Got Served
« Last post by Visualmon on June 08, 2023, 11:56:37 PM »
If anyone has blind eye to the fault that'll be the officers because they don't research before judging.
Speaking of butthurt... especially comes from you since you are responding in hamungKAREN's account. That's the reality unless you can accept. If is not then it's not my problem. As long as you keep mimicking my words as your own then you got nothing else to say differently because you're weak, pathetic man who has nothing to do beside trolling online to make yourself superior. Have a good day, faggot.  :2funny:
All in with natural birth in 2024 and beyond.   O0

Maybe she is seeing a cosmic waves or radiation or some fluke of nature that prevents women from having natural live bearing birth.  Maybe stillborn?  Miscarriage? 

A claim like that is bold but 85% correct is some good odds there.  I'll bet against the house.  Give me my 15% and with a 100% confidence that she is totally wrong. 

Online Journal / Re: The little girl's cousin now starts her journey
« Last post by Reporter on June 08, 2023, 08:08:19 PM »
Pey-Pey and NiNi were competing for NiNi's tricycle and told them to share it.

Pey-Pey said "no" but cried to me for help.

I didn't help either of them.

Somehow NiNi managed to yank it off for
herself and quickly rode it away one round around the kitchen.
Pey-Pey continued to cry.

"Share, NiNi! Share, ok?"

I turned to pacify Pey-Pey.

Then I felt NiNi pulling my left pant leg.
I turned to her. She got off the trike and
pointed both hands to it to indicate that
she wanted to share it with Pey-Pey.

I thanked her and praised her.

Then I told Pey-Pey to go ride it. But Pey-Pey
just wanted me to lift her up.
30-40 years ago a lot of toyota truck owners just thought it was the coolest thing to remove the t-o and t-a and all they get is a "YO"..haha
I know someone still owns a old school toyota truck..I think they still use those circular style old school carburetors too.

YODA   Man  O0
..year for it  ???:

Blind mystic Baba Vanga's five predictions for 2023 - from end of births to nuclear disaster
Her visions are said to be 85% correct and include the Chernobyl tragedy, the death of Princess Diana, and the dissolution of the Soviet Union.

The blind mystic, who lost her sight at the age of 12, envisaged disastrous solar storms, a nuclear explosion, and an end to natural births in 2023. After going blind, the Bulgarian woman claimed she became aware of a rare gift from God that enabled her to see into the future.
30-40 years ago a lot of toyota truck owners just thought it was the coolest thing to remove the t-o and t-a and all they get is a "YO"..haha
I know someone still owns a old school toyota truck..I think they still use those circular style old school carburetors too.
General Discussion / Re: 880/980
« Last post by theking on June 08, 2023, 07:41:59 PM »
2 remaining shooters behind murder of toddler Jasper Wu get enhancement charges dropped

Alameda County District Attorney Pamela Price dropped the special circumstances of the murder charges against the two remaining shooters of the shootout that led to the death of Bay Area toddler Jasper Wu.

Key details: While Ivory Bivens, 24, and Trevor Green, 22, will no longer face the possibility of a death sentence or life without parole if convicted, the two men are still facing 265 years to life in prison and 175 years to life in prison, respectively.

Price announced this without explaining the reason behind the case development, according to KTVU.

“We will continue to hold these men accountable for these serious charges that will likely land them behind bars for the rest of their lives," Price said in a statement released by her office.

Their charges: Price’s predecessor, former District Attorney Nancy O'Malley, charged the two remaining shooters with murder, shooting at an occupied vehicle and possession of a firearm by a felon. They also received enhancements to their charges.

What the dropped enhancement is about: Prosecutors can reportedly pursue the special circumstances enhancement under the California Penal Code Section 190.2 under certain conditions, including the suspect intentionally murdering a witness to a crime.

What the defense is saying: Ernie Castillo, Biven’s attorney, noted in a statement to The Mercury News that it is evident Price would still pursue the gun and gang enhancements after dropping the special circumstances.

Castillo said they will “challenge the legality of the gang enhancements" and, if needed, "take this case to trial and establish Mr. Bivens’ lack of involvement in this case.”

The shooting: Jasper Wu, a 23-month-old toddler, was killed by a stray bullet while he and his family were driving on Interstate 880 in Oakland in November 2021.
General Discussion / Didn't know Kunta Kinte struggles this much financially?
« Last post by theking on June 08, 2023, 07:38:48 PM »
John Amos’ Family Tries To Raise $500K To Help Him After Alleged Elder Abuse

Actor John Amos is best known for his role in “Roots”

His daughter, Shannon Amos, and several other family members have set up a GoFundMe page to help the actor after they say that he was a victim of elder abuse.

John Amos' Family Tries To Raise $500,000 To Help 'America's Dad' After Alleged Elder Abuse.

...The family of actor John Amos has created a GoFundMe page to try to help the actor after they allege that he was a victim of elder abuse. His daughter, Shannon, shared a video that the two had made for TikTok last November. She called it "a cherished moment forever etched in my heart."

Unfortunately, just last month, on May 14, Shannon said that their lives took a "devastating turn" when she received a "distressing" call from Amos after he had been hospitalized in Memphis, Tennessee.

Although she was out of the country, she called a family friend to fly to Memphis while she made preparations to visit her father in person. Her friend discovered that not only was Amos in the hospital, but he was "fighting for his life in the ICU."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10