Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
...and he's not going to string you along until he's ready because his time is valuable to him as well.

It doesn't take a man long to know that you're the one. It won't be your job to prove anything. In fact, what will happen is that he'll court you for this reason alone:

To see if you're attracted and willing to commit to him. He already knows that he likes you and wants commitment with you.

The dudes who are testing to see if there is compatibility or if they like you enough ARE PLAYING. If a man has to test to see if he likes you enough then RUN. Even if you get him, it will be a very one-sided relationship where he has all the power. You'll feel anxious all the time and fearful of abandonment.

Good women don't have to prove anything. This is how it works with good men who do want commitment.

First, a woman should already be a wife - just not his wife yet. This means that she is already in her wife energy. It's not something that she becomes when she gets married.

Next, the man has to be the one to show that he can be her husband. She need only give him the signal to pursue her.

The women who act agreeable at all times are insecure. In a sense, this is an act of chasing.

Not to sound arrogant or anything but I've had my own share of men who came to ask me to marry them. I didn't even really know who they were or anything. I'm one of those girls back in the days when the elders and guys would say, "hey, she would be a great wife and looks great. Go ask her to marry."

My own sister got married this way. She and my brother in law never dated. They weren't a couple for years, etc. etc. He saw her and just knew that she was the one. Then he came and asked for her hand in marriage. And these aren't transactional marriages either where the guy just needs a woman to perform wifely duties.
A lot of women don't do single fathers either --> I am one of those women. I guess it would depend on how many children he has but men with baby mamas tend to come with a lot of drama. Heck, men who played house have a lot of drama.  ::)
Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN) despite crying "I will stop reading what you write"

Not only did she read what I wrote but also took time out of her busy schedule to reply..

...YEP, same HYPOCRITE that had no shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb because her mom was not able to babysit her litter..

"So you're not going to offer input about why" you kicked your own elderly mother to the curb just because she couldn't babysit you litter?

"was" that "the solution for your mother"?

"I'm 100% right that you" have used your "fist" to pounce your own elderly mother despite all the sacrifice she's made to raise your UNGRATEFUL HYPOCRITE lunatic self..

;D ;D ;D
The truth is, many have died lonely, and many are as we speak. Just pray that everything we do now is a sacrifice for a better next time ... Haha
Most men will not surrender to this. Until she proven that she is worthy and deserving of his sacrifice for her happiness. Someone has to give in first. The cock or the egg. Lol I think the cock has to, it's the smart choice. The egg is there, it's his job to fertilize it. Lol
It doesn't matter. You must move on. What's yours will be yours. What's not yours, will never be yours.

That's like saying, drive without your hands on the steering wheel and hope you don't crash. Lol jk
General Discussion / Re: IDGAF
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 05:09:25 AM »
General Discussion / Re: IDGAF
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:06:33 AM »
I'm sick and tired of hearing Zionist Jews rephrasing "I'm 100% Jewish and I follow the old tradition from the book of Torah". Actually they are not Indigenous Hebrew. They have European blood. No wonder they ban DNA testing. Afraid to be found "lying".  :idiot2: :2funny:

Anti-Zionist Jew
1. https://youtube.com/shorts/tt0rIykWR14?si=tk6NxtkU3PYdFIQ4
2. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Cn6dFObGv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
3. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5083_Rrcy3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

General Discussion / IDGAF
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:45:59 AM »
Since Zionists don't believe God exists, Zionists think God bless them because he help them get back their land.  :idiot2: Why contradicting themselves.
Hmmm... ??? I suppose both UK and US help them oppress the Palestinians and took over the land, not God.  :2funny:

I love George Galloway's respond
https://youtube.com/shorts/41MfdRn-gHw?si=-o3iS86zr5oEBcGp
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements