Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
What do beta and alpha has to do with a guy finding crazy women? Help me here. I'm dying.  ;D ;D
BNM: Wow, saying something without having said anything at all.
Her bipolar self: But HAMAS will still be there. Who will stop HAMAS from killing their own Muslim brothers and sisters.

BNM's denial and walking contradiction showing.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
^^^

Says the butthurt beta male. I don't need to emasculate you. You do it to yourself.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Why BNM and Pobzeb telling fake stories to justify their ranting and anger issues?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I don't expect them to. There are plenty of low vibration women who will give them sex. I don't care as long as it's not my body giving them sex.
:laughing4: Say the person who hasn't said anything true but conspiracy.
:laughing4: Walking contradiction from BNM again.

BNM: if you're a Chinese living in America and you're crying about racism, then go back to China. You actually have an option and I have no interest hearing why you can't get along with the Chinese government or the Chinese who live there.
Her bipolar self: Who cares.

Seems like she does care about China's well-being. Lol
^^^
From a HAMAS terrorist beta male who can't provide examples of kindness from his camp.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Everything you need to succeed is within you (2 hands, 2 feet, a brain, and an able body).

Meanwhile.... BNM speak about.... what is it again? ----> just looking for a handout.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements