Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: The man is speaking the truth...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:36:32 PM »
Conspiracy. Hwoooooooo people of the world are so scare now.  :idiot2:

Like I said paranoia mentality from the far right-wingers and moronic Arabs like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria. Iran and Yemen are not Arabs. These guys are Persians.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Contradiction: telling the world that terrorists is coming while at same time the United States and israel threatening Iraq.

beyond retardation

...to all men at all times.

In fact, that is insecurity on display because you're giving the message that you'll entertain beta males.

You are under no obligation to be cordial to beta males who will only waste your time.

Save your energy and tone for men who are builders and have something serious to offer.

Secure women in their feminine energy feel okay if there are no serious man at the moment. Nothing feels worse then a woman who ignores her boundaries for a beta male only to be blindsided by him.
When a woman isn't putting any effort to appear agreeable with you ------> take the hint!

She ain't interested nor even leaving the door slightly cracked open.

She uses that tone with you because you bring out her masculine energy. Which means YOU ARE FEMININE ENERGY.

Wow, I guess a man can be a woman after all.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Not Even A Debate
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 04:10:04 PM »
Not only Nazis but crybaby beta males.

Ever since I talked down to them, they have to stir up drama in non-controversial threads like my homeless one. lol
You can choose to believe whatever you want on PH.

This story can be real or it can be fake.

If you believe it's fake then let it be. What a beta male to cry about it.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Not Even A Debate
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:01:59 PM »
It seems like the other way around.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Fake @$$ story to show you're a good person. Decency on the outside while malevolent underneath.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Palestinians are peaceful until crazy Zionists came from Europe and then United States.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

God bless Israel? God despise liars that practice Zionism, not Judaism and mock God. Here are the karma effects after IOF cut off the head of a donkey and set on the metal fence near the church of Bethlehem.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C399GZtPbhO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5YipxMSI69/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I don't see animals do harm to the Arabs.
General Discussion / Re: Anti-gun Dem State Senator arrested...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 03:51:25 PM »
probably not

its the STEPMOM’s house

they probably don’t get along

;D ;D ;D

And the problem is?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Why don't they stay in Gaza to fight the occupiers?

Why come to a Pro-Israel country to cause trouble?

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Advertisements