Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Newsom sent CHP officers to fight crime in Oakland. Now he's sending them to Bakersfield

Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Wednesday that he's sending California Highway Patrol officers to Bakersfield, an expansion of a law enforcement campaign launched earlier this year with an effort to tamp down crime in hard-hit California cities.
General Discussion / Tesla is the "new Nissan" for the low-income folks?
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 02:04:08 PM »
'Depreciating so bad': TikToker says Teslas could be the 'new Nissan Altimas' for 'low-income individuals'

Remember the old saying, “A car loses value as soon as it’s driven off the lot”?

Although this saying originated in the era of internal combustion engines, the principle remains true for today's advanced battery-powered vehicles. Even Tesla (TSLA), the leading force in America's transition to electric vehicles, is not exempt from this rule.

Price of gas soars to $7.29 in California city, above federal minimum wage — 3 oil stocks poised for profit

Gas prices can fluctuate widely, even within the same area, yet one exceptionally high price at a Menlo Park, California, station recently was quite notable.

NBC Bay Area reporter Scott Budman recently posted a photo on X (formerly known as Twitter) April 21 of a Chevron gas station that displayed regular self-serve gas priced at $7.29 a gallon.

George Santos ends comeback bid for Congress after raising no money

George Santos ends comeback bid for Congress after raising no money. Former U.S. Rep. George Santos on Tuesday said he is dropping his longshot bid to return to Congress, months after he was expelled from the House while facing a slew of federal fraud charges.
General Discussion / Re: This is the Dem's candidate for President...
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 01:54:24 PM »
Says the closet "orange man" fan:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

stupid thing die on me this winter

"stupid" LIE, doesn't even have a "car"...

THEREFORE:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Everything is Trump's fault...
« Last post by Visualmon on April 25, 2024, 01:50:20 PM »
Christians supposed to look up to Jesus, not Trump. smh
General Discussion / Re: Beta Males and Low Vibration Females
« Last post by theking on April 25, 2024, 01:49:15 PM »
For us older folks..

Left or right hand?

;D ;D ;D
Yes, he is "married" ...

to his hands....per the neutral PH members.. ;D:

Left hand?

Why don't you run along and focus on your thing like playing with your hands aka wives.

Left or right hand?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Advertisements