Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Anti-gun Dem State Senator arrested...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 12:24:31 PM »
She is the reason why people need guns.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Remember the thread I posted about Third World vibe? Well they apparently won't share input about it because I suspect they fear it will make them look racist. BUT, a whole bunch of them have a problem with a pest control company canvassing the neighborhood with flyers to attract business. :idiot2:

Personally, I find both annoying. I don't want solicitors knocking on my door and I also don't want to have to walk through a sea of people trying to sell me stuff in a Target parking lot. If I wanted any of that, I'd live in the big city, not in the burbs.
General Discussion / Anti-gun Dem State Senator arrested...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 12:15:09 PM »
An anti-gun MN State Senator, Nicole Mitchell, arrested for burglary...

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/minnesota-state-senator-nicole-mitchell-arrested-detroit-lakes/

No wonder she's so anti-gun... probably didn't want to get shot while stealing  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Where are the ex-pats who fled America to live in an Arab country and then staged protests chanting "Death to Arab countries!" ???????
Wow, saying something without having said anything at all.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Who cares. If America isn't good enough, then they need to live in China and put in that kind of passion.
Wow, deflecting instead of using that energy to be productive.
I don't approve of you pursuing me. Therefore, no need to change my tone. 

Looks like you're one of those clowns with nothing to lose so you'll allow a woman to keep speaking to you this way.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
oh damn

they copy n pasting spam

;D ;D ;D

Just speaking theking's language.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
The number of women who will be agreeable, dutiful, and loyal are plentiful ----> but that's not what you want. If you did, you'd already be with one.

You want an empath who will understand and feel you. You want a woman who is going to feel what you're feeling. You want someone who is going to feel just as offended when someone offends you. You want her to feel the excitement and passion that you feel for things that are important to you.

Why?

Because you're a lone wolf looking for your ride or die partner.

You want a woman who is going to miss you when you're gone and tell everyone that you were the best she ever had. No other man compares to you.

You don't want an agreeable, dutiful, and loyal wife who will easily marry someone else when you're gone from this world - because agreeable, dutiful, and loyal wives will do just that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements