Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
we just eat laab and drink budlight to our ancestor

there are good
and bad religion

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 11:05:03 PM »
How about you, HUNG_LOW aka low-blow? Since you respond back so quickly, you felt conflicted. The truth hurts you. Pitiful

like i say man
you going crazy dog
i’m not all these people in your head

there only one ROCKY

;D ;D ;D

Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL DRAFT is today
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 11:02:05 PM »
damn

your trash raider didn’t even draft any QB

;D ;D ;D

new single hmong divorce mother with lots of kids DEEDA THAO
do you think she will find another husband??

split custody and everything

good luck to any brother who will take on the task

;D ;D
i don’t know about them
but im still talking to you

;D ;D ;D

you can find all sort of people on youtube
and just make ip whatever you want

https://youtu.be/NXnRFkGUtuU?si=IdDZ_twaXcHic6x_
Anyone that wants to protect or ensure they have a country is like a Zionist. Zionism is a movement by the Jewish people for the establishment, development and protection of a Jewish country... The Lefties/Demmies/Pro-Palestine just used that name because if they say Jews... other will see what they truly are - Nazis. Hence, they won't used Jews but Zionists. The current Pro-Palestinians movement on campuses across the US is very similar to what Hitler did prior to WW2. College students and professors held protests and encourage and supported Hitler and his rhetoric of blaming the Jews for Germany's ailment. That's how Hitler became who he was and the millions of Jews that are murdered along with the Slavs and countless others too.

Zionists are similar to the Zealots during Christ's time... they are a rebell group that fought against Roman rule.

and how do they control hollywood and our life??
i don’t think making DORA THE EXPLORER tv show is controlling

;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: BBB vs MAGA
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 10:48:13 PM »
Take care of your house before you go nosying into your neighbors...  >:D

thats why i say we help our homeless
but nope

yall don’t even want to do that either

;D ;D
General Relationship / Re: Best relationship advice
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 09:14:13 PM »
too many relationships today are transactional. no longer mutual and genuinely reciprocal. That my friends, is the root cause of such high divorce rates.....choo se wisely, your happiness and time depends on it..... >:D 8)

I think they call it "codependency". Some people stay because there are children involved and they've built up too much assets to throw away. But unmarried people living together who can't separate even though the situationship has run it's course are just broken. They're now in it just for vengeance.
Lately, I am reminded that my light went out:

Your Light May Go Out

A student of Tendai, a philosophical school of Buddhism, came to the Zen abode of Gasan as a pupil. When he was departing a few years later, Gasan warned him: "Studying the truth speculatively is useful as a way of collecting preaching material. But remember that unless you meditate constantly your light of truth may go out."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements