Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pobzeb doesn't know both these religious fanatic, Zionist and Palestinian resistance, don't believe in Jesus. Zionists don't believe in God and Palestinians believe in Muhammad.

:2funny: :2funny:
Not sure if she knew or she doesn't realized that Target have surveillance cameras all over the area.
General Discussion / Re: Money in the bank...reloading $$$ at my bank
« Last post by theking on May 07, 2024, 11:54:44 PM »
One of the few jobs where I would be more concern with the people I work with than the outside bad guys trying to robbed my truck... :o ;D
...consequence because if the consequence is weak sauce, some folks won't care if they get arrested and/or convicted:

Woman who used Target self-checkout to steal more than $60,000 of items convicted of theft

Aziza Graves, 43, was convicted after prosecutors said she stole from the same Target store 120 times in just over a one year period. A Northern California woman is facing more than three years in prison after being convicted of shoplifting more than $60,000 worth of items from Target using self-checkout.
...accusation is true:

Mom Accused of Throwing 6-Year-Old Son with Disabilities into Canal to Be Eaten by Crocodiles
The child's body was recovered the next day

Police in India have arrested a couple after recovering the partially-eaten body of their 6-year-old son whose mother is accused of throwing him into a canal known for having crocodiles, according to multiple reports.

Savitri Kumar and her husband Ravi Kumar were arrested on murder charges in connection with the incident, which took place on Saturday night in the Indian state of Karnataka, local police say, according to The Hindustan Times, Outlook India, and The Times of India.

The boy, identified as Vinod, had a hearing and speech impediment, per Outlook India, The Times of India and CNN’s India-affiliate News 18.

His partially-eaten body was recovered from the jaws of a crocodile the following day, police said, according to The Hindustan Times and News 18.

On Saturday evening, following an altercation where Ravi allegedly blamed his wife for having a child with disabilities, Savitri allegedly threw 6-year-old Vinod into a canal which connects to a river known for its crocodiles, per police, The Times of India and The Hindustan Times reported.

After neighbors alerted police, a brief search was carried out before it was halted for the night, the outlets reported.

The search resumed on Sunday morning, when police found Vinod’s body with several bite marks and a hand missing, police said, according to The Times of India and News 18.

Police allege Ravi had been harassing Savitri and demanding she "throw the child away" because of his disabilities, per The Times of India and WION News.

"My husband is responsible. He kept saying let [Vinod] die,” Savitri told reporters, according to Outlook India.
“If my husband keeps repeating such things, how much torture could my son endure? But he kept repeatedly telling me to let the child die," she said.
General Discussion / Re: Not surprised Trump and the GOP praise this White boy
« Last post by theking on May 07, 2024, 11:45:26 PM »
Not surprised they are back pedaling now trying to pretend to be clean again for votes even though it doesn't change their true hate feelings toward minorities  ???:

Republican lawmaker finally walks back praise of Ole Miss student who made monkey noises at Black woman

After facing backlash, Mr Collins walked back his statement, writing on X on Monday that if the counter-protester “is found to have treated another human being improperly because of their race, they should be punished appropriately, and will hopefully seek forgiveness”.

General Discussion / you know what JESUS has to say about the war in GAZA???
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 07, 2024, 10:43:06 PM »
love your enemies

will you love me??

;D ;D ;D
i don’t know what you are even talking about

;D ;D ;D

you don’t make any sense
General Discussion / Re: A GOP governor made a racist remark...
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 07, 2024, 10:34:28 PM »
yes sir

i  am rocky here agree 1000000% agree with her

JUST LOOK AROUND PH

<<<<<YALL CAN’T EVEN GET YOUR AVATAR PICTURE RIGHT

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 07, 2024, 10:31:08 PM »
password: mob mob p

;D ;D O0 O0
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements