Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
...tested positive for COVID. The evil Democrat top leaders and their corporate masters have been strategizing how to get rid of him ever since his feeble display at the debate. They know that they could no longer cover up Biden's weakness to the American people. I would not be shocked if Biden dies or is further weakened and the Dems use that as an excuse to remove him. They'll just say it's COVID-related and knowing that Biden is old, COVID will be completely plausible to the sheep. Talk about insurrection. These people want to remove the person that their own voters supported to be their party's candidate. There is no end to the Democrat Party's despicable hunger for power while having done nothing to improve the circumstance of their voters.

Wake up already. The attempted assassination of Donald Trump is a call for people who still support the Democratic Party to see the Democratic Party for what they are.

Having lived in corrupt and crap-run liberal cities for half of my life and even working in what we call the "C Suite", I can testify that libs NEVER put capable people into positions of power. There are only very few times that they do. What libs and lib voters do is they prefer someone who is going to enable them to continue their immoral behavior and corruption. The person in the leadership position is hired to take the flack when the shyt hits the ceiling fan. That person is most definitely not the person making the decisions. This is true when it comes to the governor, mayor, superintendent, DA, etc. The Dem people in these positions are strictly hired to coddle the despicable people who put them into office. Naturally, when the people's corrupt lifestyle erupts in chaos (as it always does), they have someone to blame. THAT IS ALL IT IS.

I have seen many capable people who are talented, skilled, and competent get passed up for promotions, and high positions. While the dumbest, most incompetent person gets the job. Why? Because they're agreeable and are willing to stand there and take the flack when the shyt hits the ceiling fan - as it inevitably does.

Let's look at Mayor Sheng Thao's current scandal. I have no doubt that Mayor Thao is incompetent, inexperienced, and has some corruption. BUT LET'S NOT PRETEND LIKE OAKLAND WAS A CITY OF PARADISE WITH LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS BEFORE SHE WAS ELECTED.

The residents of Oakland NEVER had any intentions of doing their part to make their city a safe and beautiful place. Let's get that straight. They give lip service that they want that to exist, but there is never any action on their part to make it so. It is much easier for them to elect someone to "clean up" knowing full well that it can never be "cleaned up", and then take it out on that person when yet again, shyt hits the ceiling fan.

Meanwhile, these low lives expect the law-abiding citizens who do want results to be just a little more patient for another day.   

Whether it is in government or in the schools, I have been there and these low live Dems are all the same. BUT MOSTLY IT IS THE FAULT OF THE DEM VOTERS.

I can't even be angry anymore at some of the incompetent idiots that they elect BECAUSE IT FALLS UPON THE PEOPLE WHO PUT THEM THERE.

Unfortunately, there are the smart ones who understand this very well. These are usually the people behind the scenes who are cashing in. They are the ones who run the show. They get the dumb voters riled up so the most incompetent people get into positions of power. Meanwhile, they cash in and resign to safe communities. It is the most despicable display of manipulation and exploitation.

Good guys get kill and shoot down first. Many good people know this, and thus, choose to lay low and leave everything in God's hands...haha

Mayor Sheng Thao...Well, the job was basically handed to her because nobody else wanted it. They knew already...What was she thinking...lol s Hopefully the blacks in Oakland thinks she's Chinese and never heard of Hmong people....lmao
General Discussion / People are not that stupid no moe.
« Last post by JonniJacko on July 20, 2024, 09:11:48 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baJPnJMN5eE

It has come to a point where the ultra wealthy and powerful will go to great lengths, even if it means taking innocent lives, using God's name in vain, and willing to go to Hell for it.....this is what happens when the hunger and desire for power, wealth and status takes place over the desire for love, kindness, and care.......... ......

Wake up people, the fight is not in you or him/her...the fight is in us versus them.......... .......they divide us, confuse us,...turn good men into evil men....and the men who refuse to conform, think of Lincoln, JFK, and MLK....be very very careful who you give your support. It can be perfectly misleading.... and if you are not sure.....just lay low, keep faith strong, and just tell yourself, ignorance is bliss....hhaah
Faith & Beliefs / Re: don’t force us HMONG SHAMAN to become CHRISTIAN
« Last post by JonniJacko on July 20, 2024, 04:06:27 PM »
The word God is use too loosely. People need to use the terms the Greater good, the light of all lights, and the perfect imperfection.. ... 8)

Maybe more shamans will listen if these terms are used instead. ;D
Between Musk and Trump, I say its a flip of a coiin who's more damn arrogant and narcissitic... lols I don't envy or care about these celebrities, most have sold their soul to the devil, and we see what happens to those who did, over and over again........f olks, God is speaking to us....God does not punish, only Satan, God can only not be able to save everyone...... ..........so.. .believe in God...Note, God to some people has nothing to do with Jesus, or JOsiah, Joshua or Jeremiah...hah a To some God is simply the Greater Good, the Light of Lights........ the perfect imperfection.. .......
This Assasination attempt has garner many empathy for Trump, making Biden look like the Villain. But folks, look at it this way. What is God really trying to tell the people....God would never use sympathy as a form to win hearts and souls....This incident has actually work all in Biden's favor. Covid tell him to retreat, now he knows who his real allies are and who are Foes. Folks, Biden works for God. A man with a track record such as Trump would never be allowed to work for God....He owes the devil his soul......Its not that hard at all folks to see the signs......... .............. ..........
General Discussion / Re: I don't no nothing bout politics
« Last post by JonniJacko on July 20, 2024, 02:38:37 PM »
Biden's got my vote, he's got great sense of humor. I had the distinct fortune to come across this article before looking up who Trump was and the plan anticipation of watching his 90+ minutes of WTH self arrogant God like mentality display. LOL

Vote Biden folks, do it for your kids!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4783241-joe-biden-donald-trump-republican-national-convention-speech-2024/
Faith & Beliefs / Re: don’t force us HMONG SHAMAN to become CHRISTIAN
« Last post by Visualmon on July 20, 2024, 11:45:56 AM »
:laughing4: Sound B.S. you're already one. Whatcha talking about.
General Discussion / Re: I don't no nothing bout politics
« Last post by theking on July 19, 2024, 11:50:44 PM »
always been, vote for the lesser evil

No such thing when it comes to these politician cronies...equa lly evil.

there just too much hatred emitting from the right

You should know being a closet "right" with "too much hatred". In fact, your "hatred" is so deep, you even hate yourself:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

DAMN

I HATE MYSELF

YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE...per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
that your common MAGA crew

they crazy like that

You should know being a closet "common MAGA crew" and all:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE ...per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
Smartest man reveal his plan and he's predictable to anyone. Way to go, America. Americans know this is bad but still support evil-doers. This is the pure example of cognitive dissonance.

that your common MAGA crew
they want the shooter to be a gay democrat sooooo bad

after all common sense thinking… why would a republican want to shoot trump?

nobody knows
they crazy like that

;D ;D ;D

MUSK BOY jump on that D within hours
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements