Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Oh look who crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN) because "he mad" for getting called out for LYING?  ???

YEP, same old hmgLIAR that has been LYING since the "beginning of time"...

Yeah, same compulsive serial LIAR that cried "NO BODY CARES...no view...no comment"..

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

Well, he not only "view" but took time out of his busy schedule to "comment"...

So yeah, he's behaving just like his master TRUMP per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes below:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

"he" still very "mad" so he can't help but crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  O0

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

What does hmgLIAR do when he's caught LYING, LIES some more of course!  ;D

THEREFORE, the neutral PH members are spot on:

Just another side of the road, a dollar too late from our very own big mouth.

BECAUSE that "P" is as "fake it til you make it" as this "canada" trip one below:

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

General Discussion / Re: So Embarrassing
« Last post by theking on Today at 12:25:21 PM »
Or stop imagining your hands are your "FAKE wife"... ???

Then get all "mad" because the neutral PH members called out your LIES...

Left or right hand?

;D ;D ;D
How do you not know being the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all?  ???

With that said, "we all" know your mommy pays your "credit card bill and food"... ;D
In the Disney version they get each other but in the real little mermaid story by Hans Christian Anderson, she dies at the end.

The prince had a clear shot and didn't take it.
A hunting friend of mine says that you should only take the shot if it's a clear shot.

Some hunters have the clear shot but take too long. Now all they can do is tell their buddies how they saw the perfect 12-pointer. It will just be a story they keep telling everyone.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
If it's a clear shot and you don't take the shot then it's over.

You'll never see that 12-pointer again.
I'm not speaking from experience. I listen too much to those Nancy Yang stories. Plus, there are a lot of PH male libs doing this. Remember when you were trying to set them up and I told you that they weren't exactly single?

That's what I meant. They're already shacking up with a single mother and that's why there were no takers to your recommendation .

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
thats just crazy talk man
you mean they make AVENGERS INFINITY WAR to control us???

great movie by the way

;D ;D ;D

i don’t understand at all
do these hollywood zionist pay my credit card bill and food
or something that i don’t know

;D ;D ;D
hmgROCK,

Maybe you can find a low vibration woman who will abort the baby in order to be with you. You won't be dealing with a single mother who has multiple kids. Problem solved. theking would definitely cosign to that idea.

But hey, I think you're failing to see the bright side of being with a single mom. A lot of PH men seem to only go for that type for these reasons:

1. If her kids are young, then that means she is getting child support and may even qualify for government assistance. That's a great thing because she doesn't have to work and can devote all her attention to you. You two can live in Section 8 housing, which means you won't have to get a job at all.

1. If her kids are grown, you can hunt and fish with her sons. They probably have nice toys like fishing boats, RV campers, atv, etc.

you speak like you have experience
perhaps this is your 2nd or 3rd life

how many side rib do up share with other

;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements