Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
General Discussion / CA's insane requirement to get a Pharmacist license...
« Last post by Hung_Low on May 02, 2024, 11:07:30 AM »
The California State Board of Pharmacy says it “shall not renew a pharmacist license” unless the license holder has successfully completed a course in “cultural competency and humility” that focuses on Critical Race Theory-inspired ideology. They will not issue new Pharmacist license also, unless such required trainings are satisfied.

A California pharmacist recently blew the whistle on the matter and published screenshots of the woke training on X.

The training teaches pharmacists that Christians, males, white people, straight people, and US citizens are "privileged" societal classes. It also includes other controversial material on topics such as racism, systems of oppression, intersectional ity, colonization, and colonialism.

The DEI training requirement follows the passing of the progressive California Assembly Bill, AB 2194, which was signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Sept. 30, 2022. The law went into effect on Jan. 1, 2024.

The bill requires that pharmacists and pharmacy technicians complete the DEI coursework if they want to keep their jobs, and requires that the training adhere to the following guidelines:

1. The course focuses on patients who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender nonconforming, or queer, or who question their sexual orientation or gender identity and expression.
2. The course is approved from an accreditation agency approved by the board.
3. The course covers recognized health disparities faced by “Black, Indigenous, and people of color.“
4. The course contains elements demonstrating how sexual identity is directly impacted through intersectional ity.

According to the bill, the law "prohibits the board from renewing a pharmacist license after the first renewal unless the applicant submits proof satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed 30 hours of approved courses of continuing pharmacy education."

This bill also requires "that those 30 hours of approved courses of continuing pharmacy education include at least one hour of participation in a cultural competency course, as defined."

Additionally, the bill "prohibits the board from renewing a pharmacy technician license unless the applicant submits proof satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed at least one hour of participation in a cultural competency course during the two years preceding the application for renewal."

The whistleblower took these screen shots of the required training and posted it online... (He should be very careful) he might end up dead like those two that were involved with Boeing)

Pharmacists are forced to learn about the negative impacts of "Western Culture: 'Current Ways of Being.'"

Pharmacists get to learn about systems of oppression and social identity dimensions.

Pharmacists are then shown a chart that links "health disparities" to "intersectional ity."

Pharmacists learn about the effects of colonialism and colonization on pre-colonial ways of being, which teaches about racism, whiteness, and the erasure of gender and sexual identities.
- PM

Yep... medication are now racism and white supremacy...

General Discussion / Northwestern University caved to the Pro-Hamas...
« Last post by Hung_Low on May 02, 2024, 10:43:35 AM »
Northwestern caved... their concession with the Pro-Hamas protesters includes 'free scholarship' to all Palestinian students, hiring of Palestinian faculty members, build new campus building for Muslim activities, etc etc

The ADL of Midwest and AJC have criticized this deal as "succumbed to the demands of mob" - AP News

A post on the NU Divestment Coalition’s Instagram account read. “We consider this to be a prime moment to take stock, recharge, plan, and build power. But we have much work ahead of us and we will not stop now.”

Eden Melles, a graduate student, said. “But I just want to say that there’s things in this agreement that I think a lot of Palestinian, Arab, Muslim students have been fighting for for a long time. But this agreement by no means, you know, suggests that this movement is dying or that we’re stopping.” Some who are protesting the war in Gaza condemned the Northwestern agreement as a failure to stick to the original demands of student organizers.

When you caved to the mob, they will not stop until they are in control...
Israel will not stop until all the hostages are released... there are still over 100 kidnap hostages in Gaza.
i don't know folks
i sure don't want my tax money going to help fund all these massacre
these mass weapon of destruction
don't want no blood in my hand

you (israel) already got your revenge plus 200x plus more...

i won't call that beheading

;D ;D ;D

religion of peace
strapping bomb to yourself and car and blowing everybody up
to please the invisible man in the sky

General Discussion / Re: Perfect Example of Ignorance
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 02, 2024, 09:05:24 AM »
hahahah

look how they got us fighting each other
divide and conquer

oldest military trick in the book since the beginning of time

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 02, 2024, 09:02:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

There's no accusation coming from me. It's all in your head assuming I was.  :2funny:

VS

How about you, HUNG_LOW aka low-blow? Since you respond back so quickly, you felt conflicted. The truth hurts you. Pitiful
What happened to Pobzeb's catch-phrase, "I'm street-smart"? Why keep asking ridiculous question.  :2funny:

i'm stumpt on this jews hollywood stuff

;D ;D ;D
why this idiot keep copy n paste trash spam me?

hahaahah

getting desperate

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: do us hmong shaman and nonbelievers… go to hell???
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 02, 2024, 09:00:17 AM »
why this idiot keep copy n paste trash spam me?

hahaahah

getting desperate

;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Advertisements