Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / So Embarrassing
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:47:01 PM »
Zionists aching to get more followers from the public. Pro-Palestines don't force people to follow them but rather show live footages happening in the West Bank and Gaza. More people see the difference between apartheid and resistance.

Female celebrities like Dua Lupa, Bella and Gigi Hadid, Annie Lennox had supported Palestinians sooooo long until Zionists copied what they do. So Zionists hired celebrities and influencers to part-take the propaganda in order to brainwash the world.

This white woman (Sami people <---- similar to Hmong Shaman) said to the Zionists throwing victim card.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4IEY9otOHt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
General Discussion / Re: Pro-Hamas and closet Nazis will...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:30:26 PM »
:laughing4: Finally Pobzeb gets it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_AW7nMVBAA

that's alot of cleavage
makes my mouth watery
going make alot of hmong bread rise

;D ;D ;D ;D

beautiful song and beautiful lady

bless by my virgin eyes

;D ;D ;D

So you look at her instead of your fake wife's.

;D ;D
Yeah the chosen people worshipped Baal instead of him in the book of Torah (the old testament)

Numbers 25:1-4
While the Israelites were camped at Acacia, some of the men had sex with Moabite women. 2 These women then invited the men to ceremonies where sacrifices were offered to their gods. The men ate the meat from the sacrifices and worshiped the Moabite gods.

3 The Lord was angry with Israel because they had worshiped the god Baal Peor. 4 So he said to Moses, “Take the Israelite leaders who are responsible for this and have them killed in front of my sacred tent where everyone can see. Maybe then I will stop being angry with the Israelites.”

When God replaced Jeroboam with king Solomon, Jeroboam did not worship the most high instead worship other gods.

1 Kings 12:26-33
One day, Jeroboam started thinking, “Everyone in Israel still goes to the temple in Jerusalem to offer sacrifices to the Lord. What if they become loyal to David's family again? They will kill me and accept Rehoboam as their king.”

28  Jeroboam asked for advice and then made two gold statues of calves. He showed them to the people and said, “Listen everyone! You won't have to go to Jerusalem to worship anymore. Here are your gods who rescued you from Egypt.” 29 Then he put one of the gold calves in the town of Bethel and the other in the town of Dan. 30 The people sinned because they started going to these places to worship.

31 Jeroboam built small places of worship at the shrinesmand appointed men who were not from the tribe of Levi to serve as priests. 32-33  He also decided to start a new festival for the Israelites on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, just like the one in Judah. On that day, Jeroboam went to Bethel and offered sacrifices on the altar to the gold calf he had put there. Then he assigned the priests their duties.

God's chosen, my butt.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5of1pKNbmb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6EgIyOOldp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Faith & Beliefs / Re: Jewish Culture
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:05:57 PM »
That's why they were called the Israelites.

They were never referred to as the Adam-ites or even the Noah-ites.

In fact, it's becoming very obvious that you don't have a clue about God's intention for having a "chosen people".

Where are the sources?  ;D
Faith & Beliefs / Re: The Chosens Are Something Else
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:02:38 PM »
:laughing4: Say the Lukewarm Christians believing the lies from Zionists' project.

Even Nentanyahu can't stand Trump's idiocracy.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4kgzSNOB4P/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Faith & Beliefs / Re: One Religion Versus Another
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:51:26 PM »
Why don't you ask him if you're that concerned, BNM? But nooooo.  :2funny:
Faith & Beliefs / Re: This is What you Get in Return
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:50:20 PM »
:laughing4: Making shyte up doesn't up huh, BNM?
hmgROCK,

Maybe you can find a low vibration woman who will abort the baby in order to be with you. You won't be dealing with a single mother who has multiple kids. Problem solved. theking would definitely cosign to that idea.

But hey, I think you're failing to see the bright side of being with a single mom. A lot of PH men seem to only go for that type for these reasons:

1. If her kids are young, then that means she is getting child support and may even qualify for government assistance. That's a great thing because she doesn't have to work and can devote all her attention to you. You two can live in Section 8 housing, which means you won't have to get a job at all.

1. If her kids are grown, you can hunt and fish with her sons. They probably have nice toys like fishing boats, RV campers, atv, etc.
A lot of women don't do single fathers either --> I am one of those women. I guess it would depend on how many children he has but men with baby mamas tend to come with a lot of drama. Heck, men who played house have a lot of drama.  ::)

Says and LYING HYPOCRITE that had to settle for a "short flat nose troll" (her words) divorcee Hmong husband with kids... :idiot2: ;D

But nothing new with clique members as LYING and being a HYPOCRITE are their two main "negative" (per the neutral PH members) traits.. ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements