Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson
« Last post by theking on April 29, 2024, 11:55:33 PM »
Money still talks so we shall see how much Tyson is hurting for $$$ and will he take a dive or not for it.. ???
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: NFL DRAFT is today
« Last post by theking on April 29, 2024, 11:53:41 PM »
No more "trash" than the idiot that cried "ain't got time for football, not watching it anymore" but continues to do the opposite like the LYING "hippo-crib" that he is... :idiot2:

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D
How do you not know being the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and all?  ???
Lots of exploration options: by foot, helicopter, mule, Jeep, etc., like these guys:

They run the same tires as I do on my Taco so they must know a thing or two about off-roading in the wilderness  ???:

Same bad boys on my Taco  O0:

No difference when a group of Hmong gangsters steal motor engines from other Hmong people and also kill other Hmong people.
No Hmong Christians involved in these incidents. smh
General Discussion / Re: Who You Calling A Nazi
« Last post by Visualmon on April 29, 2024, 11:40:18 PM »
So called Conservatives and Christian Zionists thinking that the Pro-Palestinians want Americans and Jews dead.  :idiot2:
What they want is the end of Zionism.  :2funny:
Definitely one of the most photographed areas in the world:

Anyone that wants to protect or ensure they have a country is like a Zionist. Zionism is a movement by the Jewish people for the establishment, development and protection of a Jewish country... The Lefties/Demmies/Pro-Palestine just used that name because if they say Jews... other will see what they truly are - Nazis. Hence, they won't used Jews but Zionists. The current Pro-Palestinians movement on campuses across the US is very similar to what Hitler did prior to WW2. College students and professors held protests and encourage and supported Hitler and his rhetoric of blaming the Jews for Germany's ailment. That's how Hitler became who he was and the millions of Jews that are murdered along with the Slavs and countless others too.

Zionists are similar to the Zealots during Christ's time... they are a rebell group that fought against Roman rule.

There was no Zionism after the resurrection of Christ.  :idiot2: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: BBB vs MAGA
« Last post by Visualmon on April 29, 2024, 11:34:53 PM »
Take care of your house before you go nosying into your neighbors...  >:D

??? No idea what that mean. It doesn't affect me at all.
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by Visualmon on April 29, 2024, 11:33:22 PM »
They're you since you respond back with anger.  Say the person who's talking nonsense.  :idiot2::2funny:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements