Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
I’ve shared my husband with 35 women in the past year — it’s the best marriage I could ask for

Sharing is caring.

An Australian woman who’s shared her husband with 35 women in the past year says her marriage is stronger than ever.

Honey Brooks made the bold declaration in a video shared to Instagram earlier this month, before insisting it was her idea to bring other women into the bedroom.

“I’m obsessed,” the content creator claimed after revealing she was always present when women were having sex with her husband

“Everyone is going on saying ‘You guys aren’t happy’ and ‘You are not going to last in a marriage’ and ‘This is ridiculous, you guys [act like you] aren’t even married’,” Brooks continued.

The bisexual beauty said her husband happily went along with her proposal to sleep with other women — and she hasn’t looked back.

“This is the best kind of marriage you could ask for,” she cooed.

“Um, hello, like we not only get to enjoy the hell out of each other, but my husband gets to enjoy so many other women and so I!

However, some of the Aussie’s followers were close-minded about her open marriage.

“I would want to be with my one and only,” one monogamous man maintained.

Others attacked Brooks for her kinky confession, including one who sniped, “Most not be much good in bed if you can’t please your man, or just maybe he’s looking for a female with a brain that he can have a conversation with?”

But others applauded the content creator’s confession,

“This is your relationship, you get to choose the dynamic that is right for you,” an admirer cheered.

“Totally with you,” a second weighed in. “We’re doing this with my wife for 5 years now, never been more in love and happy!!”

General Discussion / Re: Someone Ain't Right
« Last post by Visualmon on May 15, 2024, 12:43:49 AM »
:laughing4: That's when his inner HUNG_LOW persona comes out with a cat claw. Meow!  Trigger-happy. :idiot2: :2funny:

My post is way better than his nonsensical sex doll addiction which Pozeb is relevant to the murderer of 7 employees at the Massage Parlor, Robert Aaron Lang. What a sore loser. Couldn't get laid, got kicked out by his religious parents, and got shunned by his own congregation.
Wow! Pobzeb still pursuing and fixating my avatar. So unhinged.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Is there a...
« Last post by Visualmon on May 15, 2024, 12:40:24 AM »
:laughing4: That's when I finally expose his egg.
Pobzeb implying Ray Vang as an entertainer but still considered as fake. Good riddance Pobzeb still showing idiocracy.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: What A Dumb@$$
« Last post by Visualmon on May 15, 2024, 12:37:35 AM »
God created Locust, not grasshopper. Even Pobzeb can't tell the difference between the two.

General Discussion / Re: Stop Your Whining
« Last post by Visualmon on May 15, 2024, 12:34:13 AM »
 ::) Whatever dork.
General Discussion / Re: So Stupid
« Last post by Visualmon on May 15, 2024, 12:33:02 AM »
You see. That's how Pobzeb get triggered whenever Zionists are mentioned. No wonder his inner self aka HUNG_LOW start to show.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Automotive Discussion / Re: Whats everyone driving now?
« Last post by theking on May 15, 2024, 12:24:27 AM »
Good thread IMO!  O0

I find that the older I get, the less I lust after toys like cars and bikes unlike my younger years where I would get a new car and/or bike every other year or have multiple cars and bikes in my stable at once. It's probably the "been there, done that" factor...

Currently, I'm still rocking my 2005 Taco 4x4 6-Speed manual. Not looking to sell it or trade it in for a different car any time soon because I may not be able to find another 4x4 with a 6-Speed stick shift again since there's only a handful of 2nd Gen Taco 4WD with a 6-Speed manual tranny in the country the last time I checked.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Advertisements