Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
One of my older sister-in-law says that a man will never get rid of a good woman who keeps sticking around. Good, meaning that she does the cooking, cleaning, pay the bills, etc. He might not love her or find her all that exciting anymore, but he has a use for her and if she keeps staying despite the fact that he's lost all affection and is courting other women, then that is on her. The guy I'm talking about is definitely keeping this woman around as an unmarried niam loj. lol She is his main supply while he gives affection and attention to other women, whom he most likely has no intentions of committing to either.

Suppose to tell her to kick his ass to the curb and make him pay child support. lols People gotta understand, for most couples, that butterflies have a very short life span. And that there are phases in a partnership. If we all lived up to 200 years old, most couples will probably eventually hate each other's guts by 150 years old at best..Those who really like each other..Some don't even last 6 months...lols So its a good thing we only live up to 100, even still that is too long for butterflies to live. Gotta take it slow and steady to make sure it outlasts time..Beat it before all else goes to hell .lols
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on Today at 05:41:40 AM »

We finally were assign to work together again the other day. Both of us started around the same time, and one day he was tailgating me for a mile to work. So we both had some animosity since. Never spoken to him until recently. LOL Both us express our workplace frustrations. We both agree, though we both disliked a lot of the things here, we get a away with a lot here where we wouldn't elsewhere. Showing up late, just use PTO or Sick time to cover it. No being called into a office and have a interrogation session. LOL Come back a few minutes late from break, if they don't get yell at by their boss, they don't care much. lols..We stop to think how long since we been here, I jokingly told him he has more grey hairs but look better shape from what I remember 6 years ago, and he joke, Always thought you were either mute or deaf at one point. Joke to him, this place turned me into a Jackass...LOL We had mostly small talks intermittently throughout the shift. But our last one got me thinking. He said the word "control" should not even exist. Said we don't control the next second, minute, hours or days. How others perceived or feels about us. All we can do is go with the flow and take our best precautions from anything bad happening. We don't really get to choose what we get and how we get it, if we do get it- but to work hard towards it. Like driving, all we can do is make sure our tires and suspensions are in good shape. But a blow out tire or a pot hole we didn't see can damage one or both of it while driving on the roads.

Shift was over, we both walk out to our cars together, and that was when he brought up the tailgating incident. haha He apologize, and I joke, it's a while back, I've forgotten about it..... 8)
Pobzeb's walking contradiction showing up again.  :2funny:

i’m poor
i’m uneducated
i’m stupid LOW IQ

BUT

i have basic common sense and basic reasoning
something you lack

;D ;D ;D

VS

like i say above

TRUE KNOWLEDGE IS BEING ABLE TO FIND THE ANSWER

<<<> im street smart

NOT BOOK SMART

;D ;D
There are a lot of things I don't lack.  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 12:30:46 AM »
Incorrect response.

No wonder I'm still in control my own account.

Pobzeb's attempt failed miserably. Pitiful  :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: A GOP governor made a racist remark...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 12:29:02 AM »
Pobzeb learned from others when they tried to ask MOD for tips how to upload Avatar pics.  :2funny:
:laughing4: Exactly! Pobzeb pretending and acting like he doesn't know what he had done.
Too late for that. Kaydoo and Muslims label these AIPAC lovers as pariah.
Pobzeb doesn't know both these religious fanatic, Zionist and Palestinian resistance, don't believe in Jesus. Zionists don't believe in God and Palestinians believe in Muhammad.

:2funny: :2funny:
Not sure if she knew or she doesn't realized that Target have surveillance cameras all over the area.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements