Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Another Misconception from the Zs
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:03:03 PM »
No clue what the bozo aka Pobzeb talking about right now? Nobody understand the dumb rock is saying anymore.
It doesn't sound like the protestors are in the control. All they want to prevent all University to profits off the student's loan and use it to finance Israel's wealth and power.  ;D O0
General Discussion / Re: if Israel is such evil...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:55:00 PM »
Why is Pobzeb talking stupid right now? His talking points are not relevant to Israel-Palestine conflicts anymore. It's not world war either.
General Discussion / Re: what song is your boy ROCK listening to???
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:50:37 PM »
When Pobzeb doesn't care about other PHers' "what's your thangz", who the fudge cares about Pobzeb's favorite thangz?
Karma right there.
Why these two f@ggots talking to themselves?  ;D ;D

bro

this has to be the dumbest thing you ever says

they are using old pictures of their love one

everybody got a cellphone
i took a picture of myself today

;D ;D

Nah it's the smartest thing I ever said. It's actually make sense they Pro-Israeli hostages wannabe were forced to do by Nentanyahu's coalition.

Cellphone? I thought Pobzeb a iPhone.
I don't see Pobzeb being held captive by Hamas. He must be imagining it. Good gracious, what a lying dimwit. 
General Discussion / Re: I did not make this sh1t up...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:41:47 PM »
It's funny that the Americans steal from other languages as Greek, Latin, Spanish, and French to make up new words. I see no difference there. :idiot2: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: To stop Israel from bombing in Gaza...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:38:36 PM »
What more funny is that the Jewish settlers from Israel coming into the United States and those American Zionist Jews taking over Gaza after Palestinians are removed completely. Sound fishy.  :2funny:

Zionists already broke five commandments since they use Judaism as a shield to justify their genocidal plan:
1. You shall not steal
2. You shall not kill
3. You shall not murder
4. You shall not bear false witness
5. You shall not covet
General Discussion / Re: Karma Effect
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 03:30:37 PM »
Say the person who claim to be me. I see no difference there. Mental illness came from Pobzeb as well.

you respond back with anger too
so you must be me also

;D ;D ;D

hahaha
General Discussion / Vote pandering... again.
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 02:29:07 PM »
Remember when the Dems in Congress wore African garbs and kneel... pandering to Blacks for votes?

Now, it's another cycle of election again and what is the hot topic at the moment? Yep, illegals...

Biden to expand Healthcare coverage for illegals to have access to Obamacare... hundreds of thousand will be eligible for Obamacare (tax payer funded) healthcare at discounts. I'm not even qualified for a discount and I'm paying into this...

Once again, the Dems proved that it pays to be a criminals in the US.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements