Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: if Israel is such evil...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 01:40:26 PM »
Palestinians does want two states and to vote but Zionists won't let them. Which is why the Zionists killed their first prime minister and replace another one who hates the Palestinians so much. smh
Seen some local folks take it as far as Tahoe, I keep it local so that it’s not a day trip.
Unfortunately for my the situation, I paid them before for about 20-30 minutes which costed 1k.
can i be Lucifer's jail warden then??
i will make a good worker

;D ;D ;D

You’ll fit right in with prison culture.
Marriage & Family Life / Re: No one loves you more than your spouse
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 12:19:04 PM »
I've said it before. The men I meet who were in long-term cohabitation are so very broken in comparison to the divorced men.

Divorced guys have a different type of wound. Note: I'm not talking about the liars and cheaters who sabotaged their own marriage. Anyways, they still feel hopeful about commitment. They know that they were just with a person who checked out. And like I said, divorced guys court differently, too. They don't have all these expectations to play house before commitment. This is very different with men who just dated long-term girlfriends. These guys want to play house. They want you to put in all this effort and investment BEFORE the commitment, to see if they want to commit to you. In other words, they want the milk and the cow before they want to buy. Most of the time, they don't buy the cow afterwards because they're only looking for flaws. They end up creating a lot of anxiety in the woman. They're used to these freebies and have a harder time of bonding. Whereas the men who had to buy the cow first, understand that you have to buy the cow first before you can drink the milk.

And the guys who know they have to buy the cow first value their time as well. They don't want to keep drinking milk that they're unsure about. 
Marriage & Family Life / Re: No one loves you more than your spouse
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 12:10:31 PM »
Perhaps I'm not expressing myself in ways that is understood by most people. We've become too programmed by rom-coms, Disney, books, etc.

What I'm saying is that in order to have the most satisfying type of love is a marriage rooted in deep affection, admiration, and appreciation for each other. However, two people should not have to take years that include sex, spending a lot of time together, and playing house to know if they want marriage with each other. After enjoying each other's presence through conversations (and this can include being physically present), you should know that you want to do all the aforementioned with them. If you do, then you should start considering marriage because you really should only be doing those things within the context of a marriage.

The majority of people who play house before marriage end up very broken, and they carry that into all subsequent relationships, including marriage. This has already been proven true by marriage counselors, experts, coaches, etc.

When you sleep and spend time with someone, your body and your actions are making a non-verbal promise. This is where misunderstandi ngs happen and then people become broken. Even if they eventually move on to find someone else, the scar is always there. Very few people can move on from their ex(es) and it seems that the more toxic past relationships they've had, the more broken they are.

These are people who get into relationships (or rather "situationships") for the sake of breaking up.

Israel will not stop until all the hostages are released... there are still over 100 kidnap hostages in Gaza.

probably should assume they all dead
anybody coming out alive is a miracle at this time

General Discussion / Re: if Israel is such evil...
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 11:49:20 AM »
c'mon HUNG-LOW
are you really that dumb and retard???

it's like asking HMONG AMERICAN (palestine-isreali) if they want to go back to LAOS

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / if Israel is such evil...
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 11:16:24 AM »
Why do Arabs don't want a Palestine State?
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rtPL9TGTE8I

Palestinians in Israel have more rights than those living in Gaza under Hamas... yet, these foolish Pro-Palestinian protesters want to keep Palestinians under the control of Hamas.
The California State Board of Pharmacy says it “shall not renew a pharmacist license” unless the license holder has successfully completed a course in “cultural competency and humility” that focuses on Critical Race Theory-inspired ideology. They will not issue new Pharmacist license also, unless such required trainings are satisfied.

A California pharmacist recently blew the whistle on the matter and published screenshots of the woke training on X.

The training teaches pharmacists that Christians, males, white people, straight people, and US citizens are "privileged" societal classes. It also includes other controversial material on topics such as racism, systems of oppression, intersectional ity, colonization, and colonialism.

The DEI training requirement follows the passing of the progressive California Assembly Bill, AB 2194, which was signed into law by Gov. Gavin Newsom on Sept. 30, 2022. The law went into effect on Jan. 1, 2024.

The bill requires that pharmacists and pharmacy technicians complete the DEI coursework if they want to keep their jobs, and requires that the training adhere to the following guidelines:

1. The course focuses on patients who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender nonconforming, or queer, or who question their sexual orientation or gender identity and expression.
2. The course is approved from an accreditation agency approved by the board.
3. The course covers recognized health disparities faced by “Black, Indigenous, and people of color.“
4. The course contains elements demonstrating how sexual identity is directly impacted through intersectional ity.

According to the bill, the law "prohibits the board from renewing a pharmacist license after the first renewal unless the applicant submits proof satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed 30 hours of approved courses of continuing pharmacy education."

This bill also requires "that those 30 hours of approved courses of continuing pharmacy education include at least one hour of participation in a cultural competency course, as defined."

Additionally, the bill "prohibits the board from renewing a pharmacy technician license unless the applicant submits proof satisfactory to the board that the applicant has successfully completed at least one hour of participation in a cultural competency course during the two years preceding the application for renewal."

The whistleblower took these screen shots of the required training and posted it online... (He should be very careful) he might end up dead like those two that were involved with Boeing)

Pharmacists are forced to learn about the negative impacts of "Western Culture: 'Current Ways of Being.'"

Pharmacists get to learn about systems of oppression and social identity dimensions.

Pharmacists are then shown a chart that links "health disparities" to "intersectional ity."

Pharmacists learn about the effects of colonialism and colonization on pre-colonial ways of being, which teaches about racism, whiteness, and the erasure of gender and sexual identities.
- PM

Yep... medication are now racism and white supremacy...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements