Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 08:31:01 PM »
I went back in this dream, to my teens. I had a rooster at the time, and I loved him dearly. His feathers were all black, not a single spot of white or any other color. The unique thing about his feathers was they emit such a strong sheen of green, even in the shade. His plummage too was unique. His tail sickles curls inward and they were long. One day, I notice he wasn't crowing. I don't know if he was sick or not, but he was just roosting and looked normal. Something in me said he needs a hen, thats all. We lived in the city at the time, and technically we weren't suppose to have any chickens, let alone a rooster in the city limits. But our neighbors didn't seem to mind the crowings. Well, I call a uncle if I can get a hen for him. He said, he had the perfect one, all black hen, yellow feet, eyes and even beak. He insisted he brings her over because he wanted to see the rooster too. (I kept it hidden away from most people) and my uncle wanted at least two of his sons from the breeding. lols

I raised this rooster til his last breath. He lived up to about 9 years old. Before his last breath, he attempted to crow. He did, but it was very weak. I pluck two feathers from his body to keep, and buried him the next morning.

In this dream, I revisited the good times. I was no more than 16. I had some ground beef, some feed mixed with milk and other goodies. The rooster wasn't crowing, but.......sing ing....... :-X and this was the song he sang.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39eEKjeq6qg
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Opposite Sex Friends
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 07:31:29 PM »
If  my wife had an opposite-sex friend, I don't need to see them on dates.

If they are going to cheat, they are going to cheat. whether they have opposite sex friends or not. You expect them to know the consequence and that you will find out one way or another eventually. The punishment is, death by beheading...lo ls jk Instant divorce, no if buts, or whys...lols
Marriage & Family Life / Re: The type of man that will make a good husband
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 07:25:34 PM »
Many marriages has last the test of time by being and living simple. Simple jobs,careers, okay house, okay cars, enough to survive, a little to save up. This is how the older generations view a marriage. It's about the simple things, the memories, time spent together. Going through the hard times together..this is the backbone that keeps them together. It is what keep them together.

Today's marriages is mostly base on assets, materilistic stuffs. Trying to impress others, competing with others. In other words, it's very business like. What can I do for you and what can you do for me type of thing. This is what is killing marriage. It's lost its true meaning.

A good partner wants nothing but to be love and to love in return. They give their love to the one they feel most deserving and connected to without anything else but feelings from within, not to the one they can get the most in return. LIke all business contracts, the odds of someone breaching the contract is very likely, and very high...and its proven time and time again, with the divorce rate we see today......
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Opposite Sex Friends
« Last post by Prude on May 04, 2024, 07:18:25 PM »
one little thing leads to another, then to another.

it really depends on each couple...Perso nally, I don't really care..if she is going to lunch with a male co worker or long time friend, let me know, or invite me along...Is she says, no worries, He's gay...I say, ask for a double date, I have a gay friend too...lols some gay people pretend to be gay to get close to women.. :2funny:

honestly, its safe to play it safe..if your spouse do the same and you won't like it, don't do it.

Just glad I'm not married...subc onsciously I foresee all these type of issues...We all might as well just act like how they do it in the animal channels...lma o

If  my wife had an opposite-sex friend, I don't need to see them on dates.
General Discussion / Re: White People smh
« Last post by Prude on May 04, 2024, 07:16:01 PM »
London cops don't have the baton to defend themselves from a sword.  ;D

Adopt Italy's laws then.

But they should know hand combats to go against the ordinary, untrained civilian on swords
and knives or sticks and just bare hands and feet.
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Family
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 07:14:26 PM »
In a sense, "yes". You are obligated to provide for the family that you created.

obligation is different from free will though. If one is going to feel obligated, they shouldn't even create a family.
Marriage & Family Life / Re: Family
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 07:11:57 PM »
yes, but it doesn't mean you stop caring or loving the family you came from.
This guy use to come in here?! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce-MYcuhVPw
Marriage & Family Life / Re: No one loves you more than your spouse
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 06:12:16 PM »
This is something male dating coaches tells males to do. This is mind games, in other words deception. lols The ones, men and women, looking or desiring for the real thing will turn away from people with this type of mindset. A marriage/comittment is about going all in, showing all cards, and see if the odds are in each other's favor...saying to themselves, this person is worth going all in for, and if busts, at least you know, than to never know.... ;D Better you know 3-4 months, than 3-4 years later, or 30-40 years even, later on...We see this happen right before our eyes. It's not because the love died down or ran its course, it's because one or both partners were't brutally honest from the start, or didn't show or willing to throw all their cards on the table from the start.... 8)

dating/relationship experts teach people how to attract, but not how to look for the right one, the right type for you, and what to look for long lasting happiness with someone...What they don't tell you is, everything in life is a gamble, and comittment and marriage is one gamble were its in your best interest to go all in or dont at all...stay single...lols
Marriage & Family Life / Re: No one loves you more than your spouse
« Last post by JonniJacko on May 04, 2024, 06:09:00 PM »
The secret to a long-lasting marriage is to never leave.

Learn to not allow yourself to get emotionally tied to your spouse. That way you don't feel so hurt when they disappoint you, and you're never afraid to leave if it comes to that point. Oddly enough, when you aren't emotionally attached to them, they respect you more.

This is something male dating coaches tells males to do. This is mind games, in other words deception. lols The ones, men and women, looking or desiring for the real thing will turn away from people with this type of mindset. A marriage/comittment is about going all in, showing all cards, and see if the odds are in each other's favor...saying to themselves, this person is worth going all in for, and if busts, at least you know, than to never know.... ;D Better you know 3-4 months, than 3-4 years later, or 30-40 years even, later on...We see this happen right before our eyes. It's not because the love died down or ran its course, it's because one or both partners were't brutally honest from the start, or didn't show or willing to throw all their cards on the table from the start.... 8)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements