Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Beta Males and Low Vibration Females
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 05:08:04 PM »
Christians telling people about male and female sexual reproduction these days?

I thought they suppose to pray and do bible study a lot but somehow they tend to spend more time trolling and ranting online.

Dayum Lukewarm they are.
 :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Beta Males and Low Vibration Females
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 05:01:15 PM »
Beta males don't have to get their act together because there is always a low vibration female to give them sex.

Strangely enough, it is the beta male who complains that there are no good women around, and the low vibration female who also complains about men.  :idiot2:

Both of these observations are true from their perspectives. If you're a beta male who only gets with low vibration females then you don't get good women. To add to that, if you're a low vibration woman entertaining beta males, then you also only get time wasters.

What do beta and alpha has to do with a guy finding crazy women? Help me here. I'm dying.  ;D ;D
BNM: Wow, saying something without having said anything at all.
Her bipolar self: But HAMAS will still be there. Who will stop HAMAS from killing their own Muslim brothers and sisters.

BNM's denial and walking contradiction showing.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
^^^

Says the butthurt beta male. I don't need to emasculate you. You do it to yourself.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Why BNM and Pobzeb telling fake stories to justify their ranting and anger issues?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
I don't expect them to. There are plenty of low vibration women who will give them sex. I don't care as long as it's not my body giving them sex.
:laughing4: Say the person who hasn't said anything true but conspiracy.
:laughing4: Walking contradiction from BNM again.

BNM: if you're a Chinese living in America and you're crying about racism, then go back to China. You actually have an option and I have no interest hearing why you can't get along with the Chinese government or the Chinese who live there.
Her bipolar self: Who cares.

Seems like she does care about China's well-being. Lol
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements