Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
PHers who claim to love their parents the most are typically those who do the least for their parents.

Anybody whose actually had to take care of aging and sickly parents will tell you that they take no pleasure in doing so AND THAT IT'S VERY BURDENSOME. They do it out of of obligation. Furthermore, it's created a lot of tension as well as animosity amongst grown siblings.

General Discussion / Re: Who are the real insurrectionists...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 12:05:44 PM »
Jan 6 defendants showed up at the capital because they love the country and want to ensure that we still have a republic. They will fight anyone who is AGAINST America.

Pro-HAMAS defendants show up at rallies to chant "Death to America". They will fight anyone who is FOR America.

Dems don't know how to make distinctions about anything. Their only agenda is to destroy the republic so that they can usher in communism. Unfortunately, there are super brainwashed people like Visualmon and theking who don't make the distinction between immigrants who entered "legally" vs. "illegally". The Dems know that such feeble-minded people exists and take advantage of it.
...every time a woman is willing to play house with a man, she is enabling all men to ignore accountability and delay commitment.

Women aren't wired to have situationships .
General Relationship / Re: Best relationship advice
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 11:54:26 AM »
Sometimes it's best to bring nothing to the table, but pull up a chair only.  :D

People are judgmental and have many biases.  They all want to measure you up to something that only relates to their own base measurements. 

So few are actually open minded and likewise be willing to build something from nothing.

^^^

In other words, you prefer situationships (friends with benefits, cohabitation, long-term gf only, etc.) and are most definitely in one at at the moment.
A friend was in this type of situationship for 10+ years. Towards the end she gave him an ultimatum. I advised her that even if he gave in, did she really want to start a marriage that way? She found the courage to move on and met someone who wanted the same thing as she did out of life. She never looked back and is living a happy life for the past 10 years and counting.

Recently, I found out that her ex is dating a gal who used to frequent PH. She seems happy for now, but the guy is still the same. But who knows, this new gal may not want anything too committal just yet because it looks like she's going through a healing stage.
there is nothing wrong with you
im sure you are nice person in real life

but

its me
im still immature and can’t handle responsibility
can barely take care of myself

;D ;D ;D

^^^

This dude is a hobosexual destined to be with a single mother.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
Men who "don't do single mothers" tend to end up being a hobosexual who "needs a single mother".  :2funny:

yeah I know right? if you can't forget, than you can't forgive. or is it forgive but don't forget? I guess it's a personal preference.

There are some cases where you can't forget nor forgive.

I once knew someone who made me feel a type of way. I still liked them but the thought of getting together with them or even talking to them made me feel dread.  ;D Actually, there have been two people who made me feel that way. One was a woman who was like a frenemy. We instantly hit it off, and always had an amazing time hanging out. We also felt really comfortable getting real with each other about all sorts of topics. But something in me said that I really couldn't trust her. She definitely had a shady side to her. One day in conversation, something slipped from her lips (and it was such a small thing but I picked up on it), that she was definitely capable of blindsiding me. So I just started pulling away my energy. The other person was a suitor. Amazing chemistry, amazing when we spent time together, amazing everything! But something was off. Then one day he said something that again, very small, but I picked up on it. Turned out that my intuition was spot on.

I have very strong intuition about people and I'd say 99.999999999% of the time I'm correct. It's not like I'm trying to look for these things. I can't help that my strong intuition picks it up. I've had people start being careful about what they say because I can pick up any slight of shadiness - NOT THAT I BRING IT UP OR ANYTHING, BUT THEY FEEL GUILTY, THEMSELVES.

If a person is sincere, genuine, and authentic, then they have nothing to worry about. I'm actually a very forgiving and understanding person to a fault. I understand the human condition. And that's why I have some very loyal friends because they know that I'm loyal to them.
This is why you'll see a person stay with someone whose behaved very badly. They may hate the actions, but they feel very comfortable around the person. However, when they're fed up with the disrespectful actions they might finally break up.

A psychologists said that the majority of men date/commit/marry the woman who they're the most comfortable with - not the one they're most attracted to.

Smart men will date/commit to the woman who gives them the least problem even if they're not all that attracted or comfortable with her.

Women are most satisfied with a man who is highly competent.

It doesn't matter. You must move on. What's yours will be yours. What's not yours, will never be yours.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements