Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Pro Sports Discussion / Re: Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson
« Last post by ProudLao on Today at 10:51:55 AM »
The fight has now been officially sanctioned as pro fight. The outcome of the fight will go on their official records.
General Discussion / Re: BBB vs MAGA
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 10:14:16 AM »
same motto ronald reagan ran back in the 80s
wasn't born yet
so probably lots of them don't remember

COPY N PASTE SPAM

you know

;D ;D

the orange duck just stole it
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

General Discussion / Re: Who You Calling A Nazi
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 10:08:55 AM »
Keep talking and not only me but everyone will think you're a closet Nazi... Did you ever complained when other countries' civilians being killed during war? NOPE!!! What about China's actual genocide of the Ugyhurs? What about Azerbaijan's genocide of Armenian Christians? You didn't even bat an eye... But all of a sudden when Israel retaliated against a terrorist group that committed an atrocities against Israelis and foreign civilians and who's using civilian Palestinians are meat shield - you go ballistic and started your anti-Jews rhetorics... Zionists are Israeli nationalists that want to fight, protect and ensure that there is a Jewish country in that current region. It's comical that you refer to them as Zionist and not Jews because you don't want to come off as being a anti-Jewish person. Zionists and Jews are one and the same... let's not pretend that Zionists and Jews are not the same.
Students, college campuses and professors were the driving force in bringing Hitler to power... read about it. They used the same tactics as we're seeing  right now... These protesters are calling for death of all Jews, genocide of Jews (from the river to the sea), professors calling for violence against Jews... excuse me - they are calling for the genocide of "Zionists" and not Jews at all  :2funny: :2funny:

Just some of your fellow protesters for Pro-Hamas ( I mean Pro-Palestine):

let me give you a different take and view
israel is like the mad scientist in Frankenstein
they just came in and took over settle land and start evicting everyone out
even lands they give to the Palestine... they still come in and settle aka WEST BANK and etc...

hamas is the frankenstien.. ..created by the mad scientist israel
from years of unjust and unfair treatment and oct 7 is the outcome of frankenstien escaping the castle and terrorizeing the villager

the whole thing is bananas
just a matter of time

;D ;D ;D

General Relationship / ...
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 09:33:56 AM »

General Discussion / Re: Who You Calling A Nazi
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 09:14:02 AM »
When HL labelled me as Nazi for supporting the Hamas, he doesn't realize his pimp daddy aka Zionists doing what Hitler and his regime doing the same thing to Jews. Nentanyahu's coalitions (ZAKA and settlers) started the whole thing: money laundering, coveting and stealing land. 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4CfJPZo9Ue/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Sk6cGIIRo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

When HL advise me, "leave to the professional intelligence". Ok I did. I let the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) do the talking. Here it is.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5dmCWmoPog/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
https://youtu.be/yx0YoXJgXv4?si=dW57DRdVfVrA2uCU
 ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny:

Keep talking and not only me but everyone will think you're a closet Nazi... Did you ever complained when other countries' civilians being killed during war? NOPE!!! What about China's actual genocide of the Ugyhurs? What about Azerbaijan's genocide of Armenian Christians? You didn't even bat an eye... But all of a sudden when Israel retaliated against a terrorist group that committed an atrocities against Israelis and foreign civilians and who's using civilian Palestinians are meat shield - you go ballistic and started your anti-Jews rhetorics... Zionists are Israeli nationalists that want to fight, protect and ensure that there is a Jewish country in that current region. It's comical that you refer to them as Zionist and not Jews because you don't want to come off as being a anti-Jewish person. Zionists and Jews are one and the same... let's not pretend that Zionists and Jews are not the same.
Students, college campuses and professors were the driving force in bringing Hitler to power... read about it. They used the same tactics as we're seeing  right now... These protesters are calling for death of all Jews, genocide of Jews (from the river to the sea), professors calling for violence against Jews... excuse me - they are calling for the genocide of "Zionists" and not Jews at all  :2funny: :2funny:

Just some of your fellow protesters for Pro-Hamas ( I mean Pro-Palestine):

just some random protesters with Hamas headband

genocide of Jews

General Discussion / Re: At least she's trying to complete the 12 steps
« Last post by Hung_Low on Today at 08:14:53 AM »
Ex-youth worker endured 'shameful self-reflection' after sexual exploitation of 14-year-old

A former youth worker convicted of having a years-long sexual relationship with a teenage boy in the 1990s spoke publicly for the first time since charges were laid, telling the judge she is "not the same person" she was 35 years ago. In October, Beverly Allard, 65, was found guilty of sexual exploitation of a minor.

Of course she's not... she's a much older predator now and is consider MAP instead of pedo.
Not just Hmong... there are other culture that allows cousins to wed. I think Hmong is the only race that allows 1st cousins marriage but not clan.

And not just clans but there are other forbidden marriages too. e.g. Haam and Hawj, Thoj and Kwm, Kwm and Lauj and I think Thoj & Khaab (or Khaab & Kwm) - forgot which one is the forbidden one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements