Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I can pick up that you're very manipulative. And based on your upbringing, your family background, relationship history, how and why you chose your wife, and given your father's DNA, I'm 100% on the nose.

You've learned to act a certain way in public because you know that your father's temper and behavior is unacceptable. You have a lot of your father's traits but you express them differently.
So you're not going to offer input about why abortion was not the solution for your mother.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You seem to think that children born under these circumstances should've just been obliterated, except for you and your siblings.

Based on your logic, one could say the same about you. Your father was so abusive that there was no point for your mom to keep having his children when they'd all be fatherless anyways. Plus, they would've witnessed his rage. Look what it's done to you.

You're a horribly abusive person. You might not use your fist to abuse, but I'm 100% right that you have strong narcissistic traits and psychologicall y abuse your partner.
I have yet to see any PH male lib interaction on how they will build strong Hmong communities by preserving the culture, and keeping the Hmong dollar circulating in the community.

Even Kay Yang was able to swindle Hmong millionaires.  :2funny:
Faith & Beliefs / Re: This is What you Get in Return
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 03:11:17 PM »
What happens when you're not drafted but forced to fight for Jihad? You go on suicide missions.
Faith & Beliefs / Re: One Religion Versus Another
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 03:09:33 PM »
So atheist Richard Dawkins prefer to live in a Christian culture vs. a Muslim culture?
Online Journal / Re: On Va pie's friend me.
« Last post by shadowball on Today at 03:07:56 PM »
One time I was visiting some relatives who lived in a heavily kaydoo city. We went to Walmart and from the moment we stepped out of the car, we were hit with a sea of different people trying to sell us stuff. It was like a flea market. lol

One dude was selling perfume, another was selling CDs. There were churches there to preach the gospel and even a drumline asking for donations to a trip they were planning. Okay, the kids selling chocolate for a fundraising made sense but the others? It was Hmong Village in Walmart's parking lot but with kaydoo people.

That Walmart eventually closed down.
As a fan of the free market and working hard to make money, I respect people who go out there to try and earn a buck, but this is not my taste.

I've noticed panhandlers spreading into the burbs (especially in shopping plazas) to solicit money. From children selling Kit Kat bars, youths playing violin set to electric musical accompaniment, to entire families selling homemade COVID masks. I've even come across people setting up tables to sell household and personal hygiene products. Some of them include a cardboard sign explaining that they're trying to pay for a medical treatment or that their primary source of income has dwindled.

This makes me feel a type of way and not in a good way. I want these people to be able to make money but more tastefully. Although not unethical, this is definitely Third World vibe. I used to only experience this stuff in the inner city or in very depressed areas. I've had people come up to me at those coin-operated shopping cart stores, and tell me they'll return the cart in exchange for the quarter. 

Again, how to kindly address these people that this isn't American culture. I don't want to see this spreading.
« Last post by shadowball on Today at 02:58:48 PM »
« Last post by shadowball on Today at 02:50:02 PM »
Latin goddess real white hair blonds in the picture see what me was remote viewing.  Kratos bat demon and Va still alive.  Woman 5 feet 11 inches tall.
https://youtu.be/soK4N-betQg?si=52apjhPSuNlVdTse

Asian bat demon
https://youtu.be/qCCwPdOK8eQ?si=XkCXgkhKISom-CVv
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements