Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: !!!!TRUMP ALMOST GOT ASSASSINATE!!!!!
« Last post by hmgROCK on July 14, 2024, 09:01:36 PM »
all these hatred speech for the last 8 years
yall need to shut the fawk up
before CIVIAL WAR 2 break out

;D ;D ;D

saw the ABC clip
and the TRUMPER chick and guy was just shouting fawk u and throwing finger at the camera
after the attempt

like WTF mang

soo much hate fill rage

:D :D :D
General Discussion / !!!!TRUMP ALMOST GOT ASSASSINATE!!!!!
« Last post by hmgROCK on July 14, 2024, 08:59:03 PM »
pretty crazy stuff
everyone is blaming everyone

the right blaming the left for the hit… even though nothing has come out
other than “he might be a republican”

JUST CHILL THE FAWK OUT 1 WEEK AND WAIT

;D ;D ;D

yall people are crazy mental

;D ;D ;D

i don’t advocate for killing and murder
Television / Re: Hmong News Anchor that you guys should already have known
« Last post by Tajo on July 14, 2024, 03:41:37 AM »
San Jose NBC news. 
Movies / Re: What is the MOST recent movies you've watched at the Cinemas?
« Last post by Tajo on July 14, 2024, 03:31:51 AM »
Kung Fu Panda 4.  Omg! we spent nearly $200 for tickets and food.
Dear Dr. PebHmong / Re: My daily support...If you want to complain.
« Last post by Tajo on July 14, 2024, 03:27:04 AM »
 Life is wonderful. There's nothing I can really complain about. 
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on July 13, 2024, 06:03:56 PM »
In this dream, I visited to a very different world. People mind their own business, going on with their lives, but they were happy, smiling. I came upon a gardner. He was the only one who knew I was from a different world. He told me, here, people don't know right from wrong. Confused, then he chuckled, because there's no wrong here, only good, but very few realize it, they never experience wrong before nor they ever will as long as they are here...

I asked why do earthly beings have to suffer and go through so much trials and tribulations. He paused for a brief moment, let out a soft sigh, and said "because earth is vulnerable, and because earthly humans are born sinners, they have to go through the phases, past the tests before they are allow here or somewhere else, where time, money, and wrong does not exists.....I asked how did you get to know all these about earth. He explained, he remembers his past life and it was on earth....I asked what did I do to deserve to visit such place...he looks at me with a smirk..You asked for the truth, didn't you?

I remember, I did indeed asked God a few weeks ago to show me the truth....So folks, if you wanna know, all you gotta do is ask God.....haha 8)

I don't want to come back to earth in my next lifetime so I'm on my best behavior here on out...lols

ANYWAYS DON’T EAT RAW UNCOOK MEAT like this fellow PHER
you are just asking for it

VERUS

than don’t go around half assing cooking and seasoning it..
…like the first pic above
just eat it RAW

;D ;D ;D

I'm confused right now. Not sure what to accept and respond.  ;D ;D
Says the closet "extreme woke right" TRUMPER:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...

YOUR WORDS, NOT MINE per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

General Discussion / Middle America women can be so bold too??
« Last post by theking on July 12, 2024, 11:41:20 PM »
Woman caught flashing breasts on Google Maps camera: ‘Stay classy, Middle America’

Gone in a flash.

A Google Maps image of a woman flashing her bare breasts outside of an Iowa bar has gone viral, prompting the tech giant to pixilate the X-rated image.

The unidentified exhibitionist was outside The Junk Yard Bar and Grill in the small town of Barnum when she pulled up her white tank top and gave a Google van an eyeful as it automatically captured images for its location search service.

In the now infamous image, three amused onlookers are seen standing in the background beneath the awning of the bar as the flasher flaunts her assets for the camera.

One man even mimics the mammary-flashing female, pulling up his shirt to show off his belly.

Google employees attempted to blur the woman’s entire body so unsuspecting searchers wouldn’t be confronted her her bare breasts when searching for the bar, located at 324 Front St.

However, that hasn’t stopped the snap from going viral, with many making fun of the Front St flasher.

“You stay classy, middle America,” one Reddit user wrote, according to the Daily Mail.

“You have to expect these kinds of things in the big city!” another sarcastically quipped, referencing the tiny town of Barnum, which has a population of less than 200.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements