Advertisement

Author Topic: why HUNG-LOW. donít talk about the TEXAS POWER OUTAGE???.. its been 2+ days  (Read 73 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
if it such a great big red conservative state
why canít it solve their grid??

;D ;D ;D

we have a few bad weather this spring
where our power went out
it took maybe 2-3 hour to get it back on

;D ;D ;D

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/07/10/houston-texas-power-outage-map-centerpoint-entergy-aep-wednesday-restoration-hurricane-beryl/74348879007/

Millions of Texans are still without power Wednesday after Hurricane Beryl made its third and final landfall near Matagorda early Monday.

Rainfall brought by Beryl caused near-record flooding in the Houston area, raising some bayous, like the White Oak Bayou and Buffalo Bayou, nearly 24 feet in the span of nine hours Monday. City officials say dangerous driving conditions have prompted road delays, closures, and several rescues.

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i have high school buddy who move to texas
and he told me
they have 5+ days woth no electricity
and that just common texas thing

;D ;D ;D :D

ahahhaha

DAMN THIRD WORLD COUNTRY RIGHT THERE

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +253
    • View Profile
if it such a great big red conservative state
why canít it solve their grid??

;D ;D ;D

we have a few bad weather this spring
where our power went out
it took maybe 2-3 hour to get it back on

;D ;D ;D

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/07/10/houston-texas-power-outage-map-centerpoint-entergy-aep-wednesday-restoration-hurricane-beryl/74348879007/

Millions of Texans are still without power Wednesday after Hurricane Beryl made its third and final landfall near Matagorda early Monday.

Rainfall brought by Beryl caused near-record flooding in the Houston area, raising some bayous, like the White Oak Bayou and Buffalo Bayou, nearly 24 feet in the span of nine hours Monday. City officials say dangerous driving conditions have prompted road delays, closures, and several rescues.

How long do you think it takes a city to recovered from a natural disaster? It ain't one to two days... Beside, it's not about being blue or red when it comes to power outages.

8 counties in CA had power shut off for wild fires, effecting millions of people? I mean, why can't they keep the electric power on since they're all on renewable energy and oh so blue, right?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
How long do you think it takes a city to recovered from a natural disaster? It ain't one to two days... Beside, it's not about being blue or red when it comes to power outages.

8 counties in CA had power shut off for wild fires, effecting millions of people? I mean, why can't they keep the electric power on since they're all on renewable energy and oh so blue, right?

if the fire is still raging onÖ i can see if it takes a couple of days
the fire is still going

;D  ;D ;D

this hurricane which i assume is kinda like our wisconsin version of tornado
once its gone and pass

it usually takes 2-3 hour tops

;D  ;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +253
    • View Profile
if the fire is still raging onÖ i can see if it takes a couple of days
the fire is still going

;D  ;D ;D

this hurricane which i assume is kinda like our wisconsin version of tornado
once its gone and pass

it usually takes 2-3 hour tops

;D  ;D ;D
What kind of weed are you smoking? I see why you're a Democrat... stating lies and misinformation is the norm.
If minor damage occurred... it takes a few hours. However, if there are multiple down lines at multiple location, it takes days to restore power.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +387
    • View Profile
It's funny Pobzeb-Karen doesn't abide to his motto, "stick to your local news". He doesn't stick to his local news. Instead he complaining about other news media reporting.
Pobzeb-Karen can't keep his promise.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
What kind of weed are you smoking? I see why you're a Democrat... stating lies and misinformation is the norm.
If minor damage occurred... it takes a few hours. However, if there are multiple down lines at multiple location, it takes days to restore power.

we get tornado and blizzard too
i never have my power go out more than 2-3 hour
our public service worker are on top of their shyt

;D ;D ;D

an ice freeze can set texas from power for weeks

;D ;D ;D

ALSO WHERE IS THE GOVERNOR???
i only see the LT GOVERNOR only

is he on vacation??

haahahha

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1335
    • View Profile
... 2-3 hour
our public service worker are on top of their shyt

As stupid as when the idiot claimed it only takes him "2 minute" to get from "fleet farm east to fleet farm west" just to get called out by the neutral PH members..

or when he claimed there's "no fence in wi, no armed guard in wi, no smog in wi"...just to get called out by the neutral PH members..

Here's the FACT and this FACTUAL incident just took place about 2 months ago:

MGE: Power restoration effort could take multiple days after storm-related outages

MADISON (WKOW) -- A spokesperson for Madison Gas and Electric (MGE) said it could take multiple days to restore power to the tens of thousands of customers who lost service after Tuesday night's severe storms.

Corporate Communications Manager Steve Schultz says more than 250 separate outages impacted more than 42,000 customers, making it one of the largest outages in MGE history. By 7 a.m. Wednesday, that number was down to about 25,000 customers. As of 8 a.m., there were about 17,000 customers still impacted. By noon that number was down to less than 13,000.

"With daybreak arriving, our damage assessment teams will be able to better assess the extent of storm damage," Schultz said in an email Wednesday morning. "Widespread damage from this storm includes numerous broken poles, downed trees, branches and wires. It often takes the majority of a workday to repair one broken pole."

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements