Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Biggest lies from Vegans...
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:42:07 PM »
My head hurts whenever these two bozos can't even connect the dots properly. Always random subjects that are irrelevant.  :2funny: :2funny:
General Discussion / Re: Someone Ain't Right
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:39:57 PM »
Even Pobzeb's fake stories don't make sense either. No one in here want to invest his/her time in believing them.

General Discussion / Re: Light Shine on The Truth
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:36:41 PM »
Uhh... the content of the message is the same, just worded differently so the current generation can understand them. e.g. KJV "Thou shalt not murder", NIV "You shall not murder", CSB "Do not murder", ASBV "Thou Shalt Not Kill", AB "No murder", etc etc All mean the same...

Now, as you say there are verses that are missing in some Bible version and that's true. However, if you pay attention, that version does give reference to the verse in another Book of the Bible. e.g. NIV is missing Matthew 17:21... but it gave the reference to Mark 9:29; Matthew 18:11... again reference to Luke 19:10, etc etc

That's BS about Christian starting war and wreaking havoc... Are you ignorant to the war of Muslims, the expansion of Islam or any other religion. Such hypocrites to criticized Christians and Catholics but totally ignoring Islam that continued to do more terrorists acts and forced conversion than any other religion.

Stop your fake disinformation of Zionism as a religion - Zionism is not a religion, it's just a movement for the re-establishment, development and protection of Jewish nation. It's just the same as the Zealots back in Jesus' time... who stood for the Jewish people and fought against the ruling Romans.

You're just blind because of your hatred of Jews... beside, Jews and Christians are not the same.  Again, the religious make up of Israel is 74% Jewish, 18% Muslim, ~2% is Christian and the rest is Druze. And within the Jews there are Judaism–Hiloni (33.1%) · Judaism–Masorti (24.3%) · Judaism–Dati (8.8%) · Judaism–Haredi (7.3%)...

And talking of the "Light Shine on the Truth" - the Bible stated that God is against all other religion, all LGBTQ+++, etc etc AND not all Israeli, including the Jews will ever enter heaven because Jesus says, "I am the way, the truth and the light. No one comes to the Father except through me." This include all Jews - unless they come to Christ and becomes a Christian.

No wonder you're mad for being the victim of Karendemic.
General Discussion / Re: Light Shine on The Truth
« Last post by Visualmon on Today at 04:34:23 PM »
LMAO

wtf is these fake ass spam

;D ;D ;D

Family of California man who died days after police restrained him is getting $7.5M in settlement with city

Angelo Quinto died in December 2020. A Northern California city has agreed to pay $7.5 million to the family of a 30-year-old man who died days after police restrained him in 2020, the parties announced Wednesday, settling a wrongful death claim that the family filed.
Not sure what's the most common fish but seen several folks fishing down at the bottom:

Great photogenic spot indeed:

Easy hike as even babies, kids and the elderlies go there:

Speaking of "joke of PH", here's what the neutral PH members have to say about that idiot:

“Fake it til you make it huh”?

YEP, hmgLIAR "Fake it til you make it" so just another FAKE ASS "side of the road photo" like the one below:

yo CALI-GUY.... i did some international travel this labor day!!!..

THEREFORE:

TOLD YA..."he" still very "mad" so he can't help but crawl back to prove me right (ONCE AGAIN)!!!  O0

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

And..NOPE, still ZERO evidence to back up the "TRIP ADVISOR" LIE..

Those of us that are "legit" can easily provide "legit" evidence to back up our claims...

like the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quote below showing why hmgLIAR is THE compulsive serial LIAR of PH:

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"and i stand 1000% behind my word" as well as Reporter and other neutral PH members...

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D:

*** YES, hmgLIAR WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S THAT "mad"..

Unlike hmgLIAR, I can easily provide FACTUAL evidence showing that it's FACT that some homes in the Midwest have fence, some don't just like in California versus the ignorant claim of "no fence in wi"...

In FACT, here's what the "midwest" neutral PH members have to say about their fences per the "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quote below:

I'm in the Midwest and I love the 6ft privacy fences...So, yeah, I love the 6ft fences.

Talk about "he going act stupid"...

;D ;D ;D
Here's the SCRATCH HEAD part from the HYPOCRITE LIAR:

thank you for including me in your trip
makes my poor broke ass feel like i was there myself

;D ;D ;D

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements