Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: I Stop Caring
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 06:47:56 AM »
that's why you don't go to these BIAS one side media
i've been saying "stick to your local news station"

stay away from tik tok, cable news, etc...
you can listen it to it for entertainment but don't take it as a news source

;D ;D
Again, no need for me to ask from a dude who can't keep his hands and feet to himself.  ;D

I got enough experience in HTML since I was in college back in 2006.  :2funny:

still AVATARLESS...

;D ;D ;D ;D

you like my new pic???
let me know bro... if you need help

i ain't some computer wiz
i just street smart
just basic common sense stuff
no HTML

;D ;D ;D
I don't know... the Supra styling does not do it for me. If I had to choose between the new Supra and New Z... I'll take the Z.

I think this generation Supra is the best looking of all. I've owned 2 in the 80s and almost snatched a third one with a twin turbo engine in the mid 90s so I'm a fan but like I've stated, this new generation Supra needs more power to fit the Supra name plate. Same goes for the new Z too...

I mean back in 93, the TT Supra's world class power and performance numbers were on par with the likes of the base LT1 Corvette if not better.

Compared the 2024 3.0 Supra's numbers to the 2024 base Corvette's numbers and the Vette easily beats it..

With that said, I am happy to see that the new Supra finally has a manual tranny option available starting in 2023 on... O0:

"At least the 2023 model year fixed what the internet deemed to be one of the Supra's biggest flaws: It finally has a six-speed manual. The standard six-cylinder Supra is already a pretty fantastic sports car in my mind."
General Discussion / Re: Didn't I tell you guys about this...
« Last post by Visualmon on May 13, 2024, 11:45:28 PM »
Oh great! Pobzeb responded. That makes him as HUNG-LOW. No wonder he's triggered as long as it's hilarious to see.  ;D
Again, no need for me to ask from a dude who can't keep his hands and feet to himself.  ;D

I got enough experience in HTML since I was in college back in 2006.  :2funny:
No thanks. I can bench and work out in my own home. Beside I got the gym tools too.  :D
General Discussion / Re: No, Tou and Mai is not on the list
« Last post by Visualmon on May 13, 2024, 11:32:12 PM »
These are the names coming from the Western and European nations. They have meaning that ties with religion.

William = Scottish
Isabella = Portuguese/Spanish
Henry = French
Olivia = Latin
Luna = Italian
Ava = Italian
Emma = British
Charlotte = British
Sophia = Irish
Noah = Hebrew
James = Hebrew
Lucas = Hispanic
Theodore = British
Mateo = Spanish
General Discussion / Can Dok_Champa do this for her own sister? I think not!!!
« Last post by theking on May 13, 2024, 11:30:56 PM »
 ;D:

Bride’s fearless sister wrangles snake that crashed Arizona wedding

A brave sister-of-the-bride wasted no time giving a slithering wedding crasher in Arizona the boot.

Erika Rodriguez was celebrating her sister’s wedding in Florence on Sunday when a snake snuck its way into the festivities.

Video posted on TikTok shows Rodriguez, in an orange dress for the occasion, casually picking up the serpentine interloper by the tail as other guests watch in awe.

“Erika, you’re’ f—king wild!” an onlooker yells in the clip, which has been viewed over one million times on the social media site.

Grasping the snake in her bare hand a safe distance in front of her, she marches it away from the party into the surrounding brush, her other hand holding up her dress so it wouldn’t drag on the ground.

Planet Fitness is raising prices. The gym chain will increase the price of its long-running $10-a-month membership plan for the first time in 26 years. LOS ANGELES -- The Planet Fitness $10-a-month membership plan is a powerful marketing tool and a central part of its strategy.
General Discussion / I Stop Caring
« Last post by Visualmon on May 13, 2024, 11:23:12 PM »
I finally stop caring about what MAGA think of other countries' struggle to survive. Kid Rock is one of these hardcore dumb@SS Republicans fall under the enchanted spell by Zionists propaganda so easily.
Kid Rock reminds me of Pobzeb who loves to drink Bud Light and smoke weed with his druggie friends don't realize drugs fawk up their brain cells. Randy Quaid is another MAGA whom I like in the 1996 movie of Independence Day. Until his wife got into serious trouble by breaking the law and he fled with her across Canada border. When Americans won't allow illegal immigrants coming in, look at how Randy and his wife illegally cross over Canada border without going through paperwork. Canadian govt ask him to return to his own country because they got a call from the U.S. America want to arrest his wife. He should have consult with his wife instead of being her accomplice in crime. I lost respect for him.

I gotta hand to Joe Rogan for being level-headed about Israel-Palestine conflict and Kid Rock ain't. Kid Rock has a IQ of an immature kid that actually believe everything in the news reported by FOX without going to another country to experience by firsthand in warzone. Kid Rock want is to obliterate the civilians including women, infants, and elderly that can't lift a weapon. All he did was just partying with his rich buddies. That ain't Cosmopolitan. That's straight-up Nentanyahu's favorite warmongering whore. 

:idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements