Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Anti-gun Dem State Senator arrested...
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 24, 2024, 10:36:42 PM »
And the problem is?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

family issue
probably don’t get along with the stepmom

and she just want to get her dead dad stuff
but the evil step mother won’t let her

;D ;D
good for you
we should be helping these people

it sad really

;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Beta Males and Low Vibration Females
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 24, 2024, 10:30:14 PM »
BNM be throwing out those noun and pro noun
…,like a gay tranny

;D ;D ;D

i honestly have no clue what is even a beta???

like the betta fish??

;D ;D
https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1783167266882019690

No idea what they're protesting for...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Jump on the bandwagon...

Kinda like those Alphabet crowds going to these protesting only to be told to GTFO...

stay away fro these alt right MSM
they are the spreader of lies and misinformation

if you just take 30 seconds and watch the video that you link

;D ;D
thats what we should be doing
that black kaydoo kid is doing the lords work

and here you are
shatting on these nice kind folk

WTH is wrong with you conservative people

ZERO MORAL

;D ;D
Only time can tell. Aim for the one that loves you as time goes by. Their love can only grow. The ones that fall madly in love fast usually fall out just as fast. You want someone in it for the marathon, not a sprint.
The best is usually the loneliest and the one who has to lose all the time. Not bc they want to, but they have to. Lol
Don't give your attention and love so freely. The hunter that keep chasing doesn't mean he is the most serious. He may just be in it for the chase. Like how cats chase mouse and only end up playing with it once they catch it. The true hunter waits patiently, wait for the right moment to go for the kill. If that moment never comes, he retreats, wait another day, or look elsewhere for that prize kill.
General Relationship / Re: Never bring a man into your domain...
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 24, 2024, 07:55:41 PM »
 Go with the one you trust, not the one you love. The one you can trust is the one that loves you. He doesn't need to be wealthy, just have to always try his best to. Provide.

I think, I'm not a expert. I'm just here to listen, console and maybe protect.
It was an ahole move on theking's part.

He basically ditched his mother because he knows that his older brother will have to take her in.

I've seen brothers fight over stuff like this. There is always the ahole brother who marries a non-Hmong or some uppity Hmong wife AFTER older brother and sister-in-law helped him. Then the ahole and his wife move away so parents never have to go live with them. The rest of the brothers have to take care of elderly mom and dad.

Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Advertisements