Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Wife of California man accused of driving family off cliff wants to salvage their relationship: report

Neha Patel is asking the court to require her husband to receive mental health treatment rather than prison time and offered testimony regarding his character before the near-fatal crash. She said they met in 1999 and have been married for 16 years as of Friday.
am i really the only dumbass in this country
… that can spot this CARPET BOMBING mass weapon of destruction supply???

<<<< common sense guy here been saying for week and got make fun off

why are we supplying BOMB AID??

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden said that he would not supply offensive weapons that Israel could use to launch an all-out assault on Rafah — the last major Hamas stronghold in Gaza — over concern for the well-being of the more than 1 million civilians sheltering there.

Biden, in an interview with CNN on Wednesday, said that the U.S. was still committed to Israel’s defense and would supply Iron Dome rocket interceptors and other defensive arms but that if Israel goes into Rafah, “we’re not going to supply the weapons and artillery shells used.”

Biden acknowledged that “civilians have been killed in Gaza” by the type of heavy bombs that the U.S. has been supplying
Kate Hudson says Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell 'stuck it out' over 40 years although 'our family is just nuts'

Kate Hudson can’t get enough of her mom Goldie Hawn's relationship with Kurt Russell.

"They’ve been together 40 plus years. They are the center of our family," Hudson said on SiriusXM’s "The Howard Stern Show" Tuesday.

She continued, "I look at all the grandkids and Ma and Pa are just the best, they’ve stuck it out."

Hawn and Russell first met while appearing in the 1966 comedy "The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band," but didn’t begin dating until 1983.

The pair have never married, but share one son together, Wyatt
Marlon Wayans Says He Never Got Married Because He Didn't Want His Mother to Be 'Jealous of Another Woman'

Marlon Wayans made a commitment to make his late mother, Elvira Wayans, the No. 1 woman in his life ... and he stuck to it.

The comedian told The New York Times in an interview published last week that he chose to never get married because he wanted to prioritize his relationship with his mother, who died in 2020 at 81.

“My mother’s death broke me. It shattered me into a million pieces, because that was my girl,” he said. “I never got married, because I never wanted my mother to be jealous of a woman. I never wanted my mother to feel second to any woman.”

When pressed to confirm that his mother was the reason he never got married, Marlon Wayans responded “absolutely,” before adding that she was “one of five reasons.”

“Mom was very needy,” he said. “I told my mother on her deathbed, ‘I never got married because I always wanted you to be my No. 1 girl.’ Those were my last words. I said, ‘Take that to heaven with you.’”

Marlon Wayans shares two children, sons Kai and Shawn, with former longtime partner Angelica Zackery.

The “White Chicks” actor confirmed to The Shade Room in March that he had welcomed a now-1-year-old daughter.

The comedian’s parents, Elvira and Howell, had 10 children — many of whom are entertainers. Howell Wayans died last year at 86. Marlon Wayans, who famously appeared on “In Living Color” and “The Wayans Bros.,” is the youngest of his siblings.

In 2020, Marlon Wayans paid tribute to his mother on what would have been her 82nd birthday.

“You will always be my first love happy bday woman. Baby boy misses you, ” he wrote.
i take on all challengers
<<<< best lawn in PH

pic or it didn’t happen

;D ;D ;D
General Discussion / Re: Doesn't get any more stupid than this on PH
« Last post by hmgROCK on May 09, 2024, 10:34:46 PM »
LMAO HAHAHAHA

;D ;D ;D ;D
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Probably has runoff on his sidewalk, driveway and other path...
like this:

:2funny: :2funny:

Right? lol full picture or video will suffice lol ;D

VS.

"SEEING IS BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

And I rest my case  ;D
General Discussion / Re: Doesn't get any more stupid than this on PH
« Last post by theking on May 09, 2024, 02:22:15 PM »
Hose spell p=pebhmong

SEEING IS TRULY BELEIEVING

VS.