Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Relationship / Re: Best relationship advice
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 09:14:13 PM »
too many relationships today are transactional. no longer mutual and genuinely reciprocal. That my friends, is the root cause of such high divorce rates.....choo se wisely, your happiness and time depends on it..... >:D 8)

I think they call it "codependency". Some people stay because there are children involved and they've built up too much assets to throw away. But unmarried people living together who can't separate even though the situationship has run it's course are just broken. They're now in it just for vengeance.
Lately, I am reminded that my light went out:

Your Light May Go Out

A student of Tendai, a philosophical school of Buddhism, came to the Zen abode of Gasan as a pupil. When he was departing a few years later, Gasan warned him: "Studying the truth speculatively is useful as a way of collecting preaching material. But remember that unless you meditate constantly your light of truth may go out."
It's not really chasing but more like initiating and showing leadership qualities.
Oh I had one or two of those shots. I can't pass up on this one now. But what if I want the doe not the buck. lol I can't shoot something I want as a pet. Lol guess if I can get it to eat off from my hand then I don't need to manipulate or shoot it.  Lol

That is manipulation.  ::)
Creative Writing / Re: "The House on Vinegar Street"
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 05:02:34 PM »
Creative Writing / "Far From Austen"
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 04:07:17 PM »

General Discussion / The Mai and Jee drama continues LOL
« Last post by theking on Today at 02:07:49 PM »
'Deeply disturbing': Jeezy denies Jeannie Mai's child neglect, domestic violence accusations

Jeezy denied the allegations on Instagram and in a statement shared with PEOPLE, calling them "not only false, but also deeply disturbing, especially coming from someone I loved." "This malicious attempt to tarnish my character and disrupt my family is ridiculous,” he wrote on April 25.

...White privilege  ???:

Upstate NY DA refuses to stop for speeding, drives back home and calls police chief to complain: video

An upstate New York district attorney refused to stop for cops when she was caught speeding — and instead drove back her house and called the police chief to complain about the “a–hole” officer who pursued her home, bodycam footage shows.

Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley admitted that she was driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone on Monday on Phillips Road in Webster — less than half a mile from her neighborhood, WHAM reported.

“Once I realized that the intention of the [police car] was to pull me over, I called the Webster Police Chief to inform him that I was not a threat and that I would speak to the Officer at my house down the street,” she said in a statement.

The officer followed her to her home and issued Doorley a ticket, which she accepted. The DA pleaded guilty in municipal court on Tuesday “because I believe in accepting responsibility for my actions and had no intention of using my position to receive a benefit,” she said.

However, bodycam footage released by the Webster Police Department on Friday shows the tense exchange between Doorley and the officer in her driveway, in which the district attorney appears to have been doing just that.

When the cop tells her she was doing 55 in a 35, she tells him “I don’t really care,” clearly irritated.

She gets on the phone and calls Webster Chief of Police Dennis Kohlmeier and asks him “can you please tell them to leave me alone?”

Doorley refuses to step outside her garage to speak with officers. She dismissively hands the cop the phone to speak with the chief and tells him “just go away.” The officer can be heard explaining what happened on the phone.

She then storms inside the house against the officer’s orders.

He explains that he’s trying to conduct a traffic stop, and she shoots back “I know the law better than you,” footage shows.

“What is it your so against me? I’m doing my job. You say you’re a DA?” the cop asks at one point.

“I am THE DA,” she emphatically snaps back, and fetches her badge out of her car as she calls him an “a–hole.”

The Supreme Court just showed us that Trump is not incompetent. He's a master of corruption

I have badly underestimated Donald Trump. Thursday was the day that his justices — it turns out that they are indeed his justices on the Supreme Court, just as he claimed — got it through my thick head: Trump is not just competent but masterful. He is not just capable, he is supreme.

Because Trump is clumsy at his alleged crimes, surrounding himself with flagrant thugs, telling obvious lies, leaving prolific trails of damning evidence, offering ridiculous defenses for indefensible conduct, I had long concluded that he is incompetent at crookery along with his other manifest failings. That’s true as far as it goes. But for all his mad greed and compulsive lawlessness, for all his sleaze and stupidity, crime is ultimately not Trump’s game. Trump is nothing like a master criminal. But he is a master of something far more sinister and complex: corruption.

Rep. Schiff reportedly robbed in San Francisco, forced to attend ritzy campaign dinner with no suit to wear

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Advertisements