Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Online Journal / Re: The Not so private Diary of JonniJacco
« Last post by JonniJacko on Today at 10:42:17 AM »
Yeah, but some people really do need to be cut out of our lives. Especially if they're manipulative and can't be trusted. People who invite demons into their lives should be avoided and turned over to God's appointed helpers to save.

some people are demons, they sold their soul to the devil...haha some are just victims of uhhh demonization?? lols is that even a word? lmao

but yeah, you're right. I always have this theory, that sometimes we even need to cut ties with good people..lols everytime we allow people into our lives, it changes our dynamics of our matrix, sometimes for better, and others it downgrades..ha ha

but dang woman, why you keep attracting these kind of people anwyay?? lols j/k
Okay. So you were a small time bookkeeper. lol

My friend is a controller and makes mega bucks. I still remember when she was just the cashier at Old Country Buffet. She married at 15 and had a baby right away. She and her husband worked different shifts so that somebody would be home with the baby.

My niece is a financial director and also makes a lot of money. I still remember when she was just a bank teller. She and my brother-in-law lucked out because his job was flexible so he could work from home and be there with the kids.

Anyways, the point is that both my niece and friend didn't sit around and troll on PH. They didn't like their situation so they worked hard to change it.

that's a looong time ago
many moons ago
dark time of my life

LMAO

i'm not trolling
also, i'm not doing 50-60+ hour per week
ain't nothing wrong with me
it something wrong with the system

get the F outta here with that crazy ass mental talk
that ain't no way to live life

;D ;D ;D ;D

i'm just going stick to eating my delicious tree rat
AI is starting to make really good video
people might use it to spread lies and misinformation
maybe launch a nuke and etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmuklFtu8U

we went from a PH wannabe fake ass rich man king to eating dead crap
and his 6ft tall wooden fence in the backyard

Money & Investment / AI is going drive us to SPY $600
« Last post by hmgROCK on Today at 09:57:18 AM »
AI really just started coming into the scene a year ago
the future is really bright

you hear it here first

;D ;D ;D

OPEN AI sora
it just look sooo realistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmuklFtu8U
Marriage & Family Life / Re: What Would You Do?
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 09:50:09 AM »
Keep in mind that on that day, Chauvin was just going to work and doing his job. Cops take a risk everyday but I'm pretty sure Chauvin had no idea that the incident would escalate as it did. Everyday, people find themselves in a situation that changes their lives and the lives of those around them forever. For example, you unintentionall y cause an accident that resulted in someone else's death and you end up going to jail. This very situation happened to Koua Fong Lee.
Marriage & Family Life / What Would You Do?
« Last post by Believe_N_Me on Today at 09:44:48 AM »
During the George Floyd controversy, Kelly Chauvin divorced her husband Derek over his involvement in Floyd's arrest that resulted in death. I believe she ended their marriage due to the public backlash that also impacted her job, home life, family.

Would you have done the same thing? What if you discovered that your spouse/bf/gf was found guilty of a crime that would garner a lot of unwanted attention, would you stay or cut them loose. The crime that they committed doesn't have anything to do with the way you two interact with each other. In fact, you two get along very well.

Recently, there was evidence that Chauvin did not cause Floyd's death and I believe he is going to appeal. If found innocent and reinstated, should Kelly reconcile with her ex-husband?

Is there anything non-related to your connection that would justify splitting from your spouse/gf/bf?

A lot of woman already have low expectations. I'm not sure how much lower they can go.

At this point, Warren Buffet is short of advising men to marry a woman whom they can abuse and take advantage of. 
just an old picture for illustration purpose

;D ;D ;D

when i use do accounting/bookkeeping
i was pulling 50+hour per week... sometimes up to 70+hour/week
MANDATORY OVERTIME
it was really unhealthy for me
i didn't have time to do anything fun
no fishing/hunting
my health started deteriorating

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I'M NOT DOING THAT SHYT AGAIN
YOU CAN STICK IT UP YOUR VA JAY JAY

O0 O0 O0 O0

Okay. So you were a small time bookkeeper. lol

My friend is a controller and makes mega bucks. I still remember when she was just the cashier at Old Country Buffet. She married at 15 and had a baby right away. She and her husband worked different shifts so that somebody would be home with the baby.

My niece is a financial director and also makes a lot of money. I still remember when she was just a bank teller. She and my brother-in-law lucked out because his job was flexible so he could work from home and be there with the kids.

Anyways, the point is that both my niece and friend didn't sit around and troll on PH. They didn't like their situation so they worked hard to change it.
You seem to have a lot of free time to troll on PH. Why not pick up a marketable skill or apply for a better paying job? Aren't you supposed to be an accountant, a guru at picking winning stocks, and married to an RN wife who brings home the bacon?

How are you still eating expired squirrel? lol

just an old picture for illustration purpose

;D ;D ;D

when i use do accounting/bookkeeping
i was pulling 50+hour per week... sometimes up to 70+hour/week
MANDATORY OVERTIME
it was really unhealthy for me
i didn't have time to do anything fun
no fishing/hunting
my health started deteriorating

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I'M NOT DOING THAT SHYT AGAIN