Advertisement

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: You havenít been to the deep southÖ IT IS RACIST AS FAWK
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 16, 2024, 10:23:57 PM »
yea

i was eating pig feet and ham hocks in collar greens

they call it soul food down there

but it look like hmong food that i used to eat growing up poor

;D ;D
do they live together??

kicking down door is self defense right there

;D ;D

donít go kicking other people door

just basic common sense
General Discussion / Re: Uber to pull out of Minneapolis, MN - Good job!
« Last post by hmgROCK on April 16, 2024, 10:14:09 PM »
i wonít worry about it too much
i bet you $5 they just stay
the money is too good

its just threat that all companies do

;D ;D
Shout Outs & Dedications / Re: The unread letter(s)
« Last post by Deliciously Happy on April 16, 2024, 08:41:49 PM »
Dear Once Upon a Summer Dream,

I never kissed or even hugged the first girl that burned a passionate and lasting hole in my heart. I met a girl a long time on the last night of the party during the 4th of July a long time ago. She came out of state and I live in Minnesota. After a few slow dances, I said she should come back next year. She said, why don't we write. A few days later, some of my friends said that they saw her at Humboldt High school with her cousins. I figured she and her cousins walked there so I went the public housing nearby and looked for a WA state vehicle, and I found her and spent an afternoon with her and her cousins.

I told her that I would come back another day, if I could get a hug.  I was 15 years old, and was not comfortable asking for more. She followed me to the bus stop and I asked her to go back, which she did. Later on, she said she wanted to hug me then, but I was walking too fast. I never made it back because the day she left, I was out on the farm working. When I got home, my mom told me a girl called me 7 times that day.

In her first letter to me, she said, "I love you and misses you very much." We wrote each other for a year, and, all that time, I hope she would return to Minnesota. She never returned, at least in time. I still can remember the pain that little boy felt due to wanting something so much. We broke up or she ask that we break up, and what can I say. but had to agree and set her free.  When she finally graduated from high school, she wrote me to ask if I am still available. Unfortunately, at the time I was dating my future ex-wife. She soon found a very handsome and loving man and married as well, and is still happily married.

I am reminded of the quote from the movie 'Field of Dreams' that goes "We just don't recognize life's most significant moments while they're happening. Back then I thought, "Well, there'll be other days." I didn't realize that that was the only day."
General Relationship / Re: Look at this JJ!!!
« Last post by JonniJacko on April 16, 2024, 07:20:57 PM »
Remind you of?
Anybody who kicks my front door down will be met with my pump action shotgun.

What I said belongs to B.

Did you eat food like this down there? Some of the best tasting I ever eaten plus it was cheaper. We were in restaurants filled with black folks. My kids enjoyed the experience. Food doesnít discriminate at least for us.

Okay, that's nice. But which answer did you choose?
Oakland has such bad rep, I donít blame them. Kind of like Cal State Eastbay when it was associated with Hayward by name.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Advertisements